It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this some kind of sibling link?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Why did my sister predict me getting hurt, She is not psycic and has never had any preminitions before or after the event...

We were on holiday at the time my younger sister is 16,
one evening we went down to the bar and sat there chatting, The next thing she started acting really strange getting upset and crying....i put it down to her drinking some wine and not being used to it...I asked her what was up, But she kept telling me nothing...
Later we went for a walk and she kept holding my hand and looking at me with tears in her eyes...I said thats it!!!
whats up .....We sat down and she told me that she had a really strange vision....she seen me drowning in the water and people running round trying to save me...
I told her it was just the drink she had...that sometimes it can mess with your mind a little....
well that was it for that evening...
next day we went to the beach and i felt fine....she kept looking at me saying are you ok...i said stop being silly im fine....we swam out a little seeing fish swimming i told her to go get our snorkal;s so we could see more clearly...i watched her get to the sand..at that moment i saw her turn around and look at me...then from that moment i could not remember anything....i woke up with people around me on the beach..i was coughing then i heard someone shout shes alive....
IT was then i found out that i had taken a seizer in the water...and that moment when my sister had turned around to look at me ...she seen me go under the water she ran and swam to my aid....holding my head above water..If she had not of seen where i fell no one would of noticed so i would of probably drowned...
Was this some kind of sibling psychic link???

[Edited on 13-8-2003 by asala]

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Was she joking?
maybe she just doesn't like you...

Tassadar

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Im sure she likes me lol..
Just strange how she had this warning sign before hand...
Next time i might just listen to her

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Sounds like precognition. Good thing for sisters.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Are you twins? Were you born on like the same day?

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I'm not sure about the link, but what a cool story! Are the two of you really close?

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   
We have always been really close, shes my little sister and i have always had to look after her and teach her new things, There has always been something really close about us..Shes always looked up to me...and i think i have always looked up to her...she has learned me so much...and i always say to her you saved me!
shes like.... no i was given the gift of seeing things for one day to help you....
its really sweet

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Cool story it sounds like you are very close, Maybe thats whe she had the vision.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   
that's a beautiful story, you're very lucky to have such a great relationship. I do believe that a close bond can create a kind of clairvoyance at times, especially in times of danger it seems.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
No such thing as "I'm not psychic". It's just a matter of how often you use it...that's all. You use other perceptions on a daily basis, and don't even realize it. For example, how many times have you driven home, and realized that you weren't even paying attention to where you were going, but still got there just fine? While not as impressive, as say, levitating someone, there is some use of non-conscious sense there....and that's a small example.

Siblings (and other close friends and relatives), certainly do have a certain psychic link. Heck, I rarely have to even call many of my relatives or friends, as they'll call as I reach for the phone, hehe... You can see something similar in how women who work closely with others, will see their monthly cycles start to be in sync, etc. There is definitely some bond going on there, that has nothing to do with the 5 senses....

top topics

join