It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the U.S Goverment unleash Millions of Clone Soilders Against the American People

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I was just curious since there is so much going on in secret facilities, could our own Goverment clone a large squad of soilders to overtake America and the whole globe.

Now does anyone recall Star Wars "Attack of the clones"? Well hey there is maybe something real to that concept.

But it may not just apply with our goverment , I mean other countries could also be at it.....

So how can we safe guard ourselves against the Clones.......

And how about genetic contructed clones half man and half, well you name it, rat,cat,tiger,sheep...oh and last but not least a reptile....

The Aliens are here, oh.....

[edit on 17-6-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED

And how about genetic contructed clones half man half, well you name it, rat,cat,tiger,sheep...oh and last but not least a reptile....

Here's exactly what we need to do:

Step 1. Wait until this starts to become a reality

Step 2. Make step 2 when the time arises.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality

And how about genetic contructed clones half man half, well you name it, rat,cat,tiger,sheep...oh and last but not least a reptile....

Here's exactly what we need to do:

Step 1. Wait until this starts to become a reality

Step 2. Make step 2 when the time arises.

Since it may be a secret project, the Element of surprise applies and we may never be prepare for step two!!!!!

So how would we be able to unite against the Lizards and Cat people?

Or imagine 1,000,000 half horse and Bin ladin clones heading to the Florida coast.....

Man is heading toward makin the walking deads a reality.........One mind clones, in search to destroy those of us whom have some knowledge.

These clones would be under one leader like a queen...a hive....they might just be alive...

[edit on 17-6-2005 by 2ndSEED]

TPL

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I thinks it's impossible to clone that many people secretly.

As far as i know you still need a womb for the embryos to be implanted and grow in, you'd need millions of women for millions of embryos. Also it would take years for them to grow into adults capable of warfare.

Unless synthetic wombs have been invented and the ability to accelerate growth learnt, this plan is too slow and costly.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Or imagine 1,000,000 half horse and Bin ladin clones heading to the Florida coast.....

Man is heading toward makin the walking deads a reality.........One mind clones, in search to destroy those of us whom have some knowledge.

These clones would be under one leader like a queen...a hive....they might just be alive...

OKKAAAYYYY! No more Sci-Fi for this Guy

What about the frozen Wooley Mammoths????? Are they ever gonna
thow out??? And attack us???

There is a miilion "What If's" out there. It's impossible to plan for them all. We can only plan for the one's that make sense....and a one million clone army is not one of them.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TPL
I thinks it's impossible to clone that many people secretly.

As far as i know you still need a womb for the embryos to be implanted and grow in, you'd need millions of women for millions of embryos. Also it would take years for them to grow into adults capable of warfare.

Unless synthetic wombs have been invented and the ability to accelerate growth learnt, this plan is too slow and costly.

Thats some dirt to the flames, with some logic to my question. Some very good points addressed by TPL.

Yes I agree it is a lengthy process but new science is found everyday, and if these secret facilities contain anything it will be secret things....Like secret underground chambers.....

Are you familiar that underneat rocks you may find worms,centepides and all types of critters, so a secret facility may contain more secret life underneat our own noses.

(By the 1950's scientist were able to clone frogs, and in 1996 Ian Wilnut and a team of researchers cloned a lamb from the DNA of a sheep.)

&

(For many the thought of cloning another human being was just a fictionious dream. It could never happen, hell I saw it on Star Trek, and if it happens on that show it is purely science fiction. Well take a step back, it's about to happen, it may have even already happened!)

heres the link to those refrence:to clone or not to clone?

So cloning is not a new concept, so I may asume thatsomehow somewhere it might be possible some scientist have found a way to speed the process of clones.

Maybe in the form of fake Alien abductions and inplanting clones in women and or those Chupacabras things going on'...and bamn a half man half calf clone.....

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Roger that, Sporty.

Lizards and Cat people? Umm...I think it's better to worry about your job and how your IRA is doing--ya know, stuff you can actually plan for--as opposed to tackling every possible "what if" scenario. Just my opinion though.

By the way, any pictures of the lizards or cat people? I'd love to see them. I have some lizards in my backyard, but I'm not too worried about them taking over the world. You must have some really smart lizards where you live!

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Are you familiar that underneat rocks you may find worms,centepides and all types of critters, so a secret facility may contain more secret life underneat our own noses.

You gotta be shattin me? Are you for real?

How can you compare bugs underneath rocks to massive clone armies designed to take over the US? Apples and Grapes

Check out my new sig

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   

...and if these secret facilities contain anything it will be secret things

You have nominated 2ndSEED for Quote of the Month. You have 2 vote(s) remaining.

Originally posted by SportyMB
How can you compare bugs underneath rocks to massive clone armies designed to take over the US?

I'm going to have to agree with this. Where is the connection?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The most suiting answer I can come up with atm is:

No.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

We call the "dog" people. I have them on speed dial.

You mean like a centaur with a beard with vengence! You do know that drinking in the morning is not healthy!?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Why the heck would any gov't spend the time effort and money on such nonsense? Incase you didn't think about it already, wouldn't be a whole hell of alot simpler to just unleash chem/bio weapons? I mean if a gov't really wanted to kill off alot of people then the technology has been around since WWII, and even a little since WWI. The US used a nuclear weapon on japan vaporizing thousands instantly, the only reason was to save the lives of US soldiers. Why build a "Clone Army" to just have alot of them possibly destroyed, or even worse taken control of by an enemy.

You see my point?

Why spend all that effort on clones? It's totally illogical. Even if the goal was control not extermination, wouldn't a serious medical crisis like a FLU epidemic and the use of important medicines and vaccines allow a gov't to control it's populace with far less effort? They could always have those with any threating "knowledge" quarantined and unfortunately they wouldn't "make it" thru the crisis.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality

...and if these secret facilities contain anything it will be secret things

Is it only obvious....One thing one must understand, He who holds Knowledge can control anyhing and everything, so is a secret plot parable?

Example: If I knew lets say all about your daily scedules and routines I have an insight knowledge of you, thus I can out smart you for I know your pre-actions. So what would you know of me?

So a secret project will be a secret and if its true or not that we can not answer but lets say if its true it may then be too late!!!!!

Originally posted by SportyMB
How can you compare bugs underneath rocks to massive clone armies designed to take over the US?

I'm going to have to agree with this. Where is the connection?

Well as a metaphor I shed this, Under Rocks as within the secret mountain bases , there may lay a Hive of Animated senseless creation design to kill without any regards nor feelings.

As the number may overwhelm the ignorant, as a swarm singling out an attack as one, a whole.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by looking4truth
Why build a "Clone Army" to just have alot of them possibly destroyed, or even worse taken control of by an enemy.

Since the main plot is control the masses, the oppressor need not be many so a few hundred or thousands are simply a resource to crush enimies with his power or authority.

As a GOD he will be to the clones for from his mind they the clones live by.

So what I am saying an Army of clones will be dedicated and dependent on their master, so they Kill on his command since they know none better.

So being capture by enimies will not be an answer for they live to die, and die for the ones whom gave them life!!!!!

In this case the secret Individuals whom have masterminded this plot.

Can you answer why them fellows in Star Wars had clones? And I hope you don't say to have more fans, after all the Dark Force isn't a Boy Band!!!!

[edit on 18-6-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Awwww, poor lad doesn't seem to be convincing many.

grilled 2ndSeed anyone?

It a nice idea, if a little 'out there'. Anything is possible in my book. Is such a scenario probable...that's a different matter.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Can you answer why them fellows in Star Wars had clones?

Hmm, maybe cuz it's a movie
And with the use of computers and technology one can create a million clone army that look and acts
real on the big screen.

And I hope you do say to have more fans, after all the Dark Force isn't a Boy Band!!!!

The Dark Force isnt a Boy Band...true. But a Boy Band is the Dark Force

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   

As a GOD he will be to the clones for from his mind they the clones live by.

So being capture by enimies will not be an answer for they live to die, and die for the ones whom gave them life!!!!!

As a god he will be?
Did you loose your mind after seeing star Wars?
Your talking like yoda...
ya
ya
ya
ya
yoda!

Can you answer why them fellows in Star Wars had clones? And I hope you do say to have more fans, after all the Dark Force isn't a Boy Band!!!!

Yep I guess you did, have not seen the movie yet should this frighten me into skipping it?
So you think that there is really a Dark Force?
And a clone army?
And secret things in a secret undergound base, like a secret chamber?

If these secret facilities contain anything it will be secret things....Like secret underground chambers.....

Run the Seceret Chamber has broken loose!!! *runs and hides*

Ok have got to say so far this is the funniest thread i have seen to date on ATS!!!

[edit on 6/18/2005 by defcon5]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Yeah....I guess my theory seems so SCI-FI!!!! But after all, every product of imagination has become physical to he whom created it.

Well since I open this thread I will not back down from it and no matter how far fetch in may seem, it's only a matter of truth.

1.Scientist can clone, Plants,animals and Humans.
2.Computers can clone programs,softwares and whatever it is fed by the administrator.

You that doubt me can clone your doubt of my ideas, but it remains as one no matter how many of you doubt for its all the same.

A Clone army is what the Goverment of the world m,ay be working on.
New technology happens everyday, and its not like Cloning been around for 1 decade or two!!!! Your looking at about 70 years of history in cloning!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Its not like Cloning been around for 1 decade or two!!!! Your looking at about 70 years of history in cloning!!!!

Exactly what was being cloned in the 1935?
You realize this is pre-WW2, right?

Like no TV, ATM machines, computers, etc. I doubt we even knew what DNA was back then, but I would have to look it up.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

Are human clones operating in the power politics world ??? I do not know but given the above info I suspect the possibility. I have NO doubts that humans have already been cloned - possibly several years before Dolly.

In WWII there is good evidence to suggest that President Roosevelt was replaced by a rather poor double in the last year of his "reign". A US Doctor wrote a book on the subject after actually being present at the real Roosevelt's death at an Eastern States Country Club. The Russians refused to believe that it was Roosevelt at the official burial - they demanded to see the body - but they and everyone else were kept from the coffin by armed marines - also the grave was guarded for years

Cow man!!!!

A few people were alarmed enough about their work two years ago to hold a demonstration against “cow man,” the human clone that had been produced by a scientist from his own skin cell implanted in an emptied-out cow egg cell. This mostly human, one-millionth-part cow clone was destroyed after a few days. This research was kept secret for several years

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join