It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phone problems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
My phone is messed up. When I call my friend, it always makes these weird noises and static, but when my parents call someone else the phone is crystal clear.
This same thing happens with my friend and his parents
What's up with that?

[edit on 16-6-2005 by spidy]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Is your friend calling his parents from your phone?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
No I call him from my phone or he calls me from his phone. We only get sound when we talk to each other. My parents and his parents have no sounds when they talk.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Ever heard of Solar Storms before? Or maybe it's just the service.

What kind of phone does your friend have and where is he located at?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'd call your phone company for phone related problems

Just out of curiosity...any reason why this is posted in the UFO/Alien forum?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Maybe the aliens are messin with our phone lines.
I don't know. Wild guess. This has been going on since the 3 hurricanes down here at Florida so I don't think it's solar storms. Maybe the hurricanes messed up th phone lines.
Another wild guess.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by spidy]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Well, that's half the story. The TRUTH is that aliens made the hurricanes, then the hurricanes messed up your phone service. You said it only happens when your friend calls you, not your parents? I wouldn't be friends with him anymore. He's probably an ALIEN.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
WHY DO YOU THINK THE ALIENS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS!?

The logical thing to do first is call the phon company and not believe that aliens are involved.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Yeh, I think Aliens have better things to do than mess with our phones! It's probably just the service.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This is actually my job.

If you can give me as much info as poss, I might be able to diagnose the problem.

Do you have your own handsets, or do you call from the same handsets as your parents?

You say it happened after the Hurricanes....could be a clue there, but I will wait to see what your response is to the first question.

[edit on 16/6/05 by stumason]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
This is actually my job.

If you can give me as much info as poss, I might be able to diagnose the problem.

Do you have your own handsets, or do you call from the same handsets as your parents?

You say it happened after the Hurricanes....could be a clue there, but I will wait to see what your response is to the first question.

[edit on 16/6/05 by stumason]

Do not give this person any information. I repeat: ANY information. He's probably an ALIEN!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Do not give this person any information. I repeat: ANY information. He's probably an ALIEN!!!

I wish I was!

I am not asking for phone numbers or anything, just the symptoms of the problem. If you are using a different handset (say in your room) that will be your problem, plain and simple.

top topics

join