It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Government conspiracy area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
As your ATS G council member, it has come to my attention that politcal trolling,off the topic subjects, abuse, disrespect of rules and mud slinging have been going on a lot lately in Government conspiracy area (especially War on Terrorism)

I would like to state that this is not welcomed or tolerated by staff or moderators.

If necessary, we will have posts moved or trashed or in worst cases, members warned.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
As infinite's 2nd assistant, and also my own opinion i agree that certain topics have been subject to such ploys as baiting, trolling and outright personal mud slinging. I have been a long term poster in the War on Terrorism forum and have noticed a rise in personal attacks (not toward me) over the past few months.

War is ugly and war is hell, but can we please keep the discussion civil. Thanks.

Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

I would like to state that this is not welcomed or tolerated by staff or moderators.

If necessary, we will have posts moved or trashed or in worst cases, members warned.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by infinite]

I back this there is no reason we cant handle and problem or conflict without Mud slinging.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The mud should definetely stay on the ground. Mud is messy, it should not be slang in the air. It can get you really dirty.

top topics

join