It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A prominent British political figure has aired his suspicions about 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I have not finished reading this but it looks very interesting and is starting to look like to me it is British journalists we need to look to for a look at what is going on here in the USA since our journalists dropped the ball a long time ago. Of course I look at a lot of different sources. I have not heard that someone official anywheres had actually voiced any thoughts on anything other than the officiall 911 story. Let me know what you think after reading, it is a little difficult to read if you are not familiar with British politics which I am not. sorry if this is a repost.

www.assassinationscience.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I have read the Dowing St. Memo's and find that the British have been more forthcoming on the real topic as to why we are in Iraq than the U.S. govt. This evidence is being literally not reported here in the U.S. because of the present administration's heavy hands to quell the press. I say the British should keep this topic in the news and hold those who are the major players( and we all know who they are) keep their feet to the fire. Good post and there is much more info. on this subject @ infowars.com

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
In our own low-key, and very polite, way we've had a decent showing by the UK media (despite the best efforts of our fascist govt) in telling the truth abouth Iraq.

Power Of Nightmares
Death of a Scientist
and the BBC committing suicide to prove the government lied

all stand out as programme-makers' and the networks' finest recent hours. Like you we're facing a less free future, hopefully it'll never get as bad as the US but it's starting

Check the BBC for a free and unbiased report of what's going on

www.bbc.co.uk

Two decent papers to consider too

www.independent.co.uk...

www.guardian.co.uk...

Enjoy decent, reliable, no-fear journalism - while you still can. Our gift to the World.

join