Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Hello From HoneyBunny

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I just recently heard about this board and liked it so well that I joined.

Well, here is a little about me...

I am a Southern Belle

I am a very curious and suspecious person by nature

I don't entirely trust the government to tell the truth

I enjoy message boards and making new friends

I am an avid reader and am always searching for answers and theories for the unexplained

I enjoy cruises, fine restaurants, reading, crafts, cooking, John Denver music & following his basic philosophies and goals for peace and my favorite vacation getaway is Cozumel, Mexico

Well, there you have it.


I look forward to getting to know you all and hope you will be patient with me until I learn the ropes here.




posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
hello honeyBunny welcome to our little party. have fun and hope you learn alot


[Edited on 11-8-2003 by infinite]



posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hello Hunnybunny,


And welcome to ATS, please enjoy your stay here and have lots of interesting things to post.

-Ike



posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hi HoneyBunny, glad you decided to join us.


You sound very interesting, I think you'll fit right in.



posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HoneyBunny
I just recently heard about this board and liked it so well that I joined.

Well, here is a little about me...

I am a Southern Belle

I am a very curious and suspecious person by nature

I don't entirely trust the government to tell the truth

I enjoy message boards and making new friends

I am an avid reader and am always searching for answers and theories for the unexplained

I enjoy cruises, fine restaurants, reading, crafts, cooking, John Denver music & following his basic philosophies and goals for peace and my favorite vacation getaway is Cozumel, Mexico

Well, there you have it.


I look forward to getting to know you all and hope you will be patient with me until I learn the ropes here.



Whoa! you sound like the anti-fury!
my polar opposite

either that or freemason went all dolly parton on us.

at any rate, welcome to the board hunnybunny.
it makes me shudder to type your name tho.
must think of tractor pulls... woodshop...beer....


[Edited on 11-8-2003 by Fury]



posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
A fellow Southerner.
Good to see ya here. Whereabouts in SC are you?

-B.



posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hello, greetings, and welcome. Enjoy your stay.

DRAGON TOWER



posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
hey hope you enjoy it here.....love the Avatar
well look forward to your posts...Whats your intrests?



posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Is the name via Pulp Fiction? Welcome.



posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well, Howdy, ma'am. I'm Thomas Crowne, from Alabama. I like Drowning Pool, drinking beer and running over 'possums and armadillos. I like reading, but only yhre novels that have been properly sanitized and edited by the PC folks so that I will have right-think. Right think is double-plus good!

Glad you made it to the party! Stick around. Look out for William One Sac, though. He's single and on the prowl. Why, just the other night, Valhall had to mace him.



posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Welcome and greetings Honeybunny.
I hope you find ATS to your liking, now that you are inside looking out instead of outside looking in.

Great folks here and mostly great discussions....though, be warned, this is only my opinion and it tends to differ with each participant.

regards
seekerof



posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I could not pass up welcoming you just for the opportunity to say:

HI HONEYBUNNEY!

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by Valhall]



posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
"I love you pumpkin"

"I love you honeybunny"

"everybody be cool, this is a robbery!"



posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Greetin's, good to have ya around...



posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
A fellow Southerner.
Good to see ya here. Whereabouts in SC are you?

-B.


Hi Banshee. I live just south of Charlotte. Where you from?



posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I look forward to getting to know you all as time goes by.

Thanks again.



posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HoneyBunny

Originally posted by Banshee
A fellow Southerner.
Good to see ya here. Whereabouts in SC are you?

-B.


Hi Banshee. I live just south of Charlotte. Where you from?


Charlotte...southside.
You in York county?
*peers down 77 & waves frantically*

-B.



posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hi HoneyBunny
Welcome, to ATS ive not been here long myself and have made to feel at home .... im sure you will fit in just fine.



posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee

Charlotte...southside.
You in York county?
*peers down 77 & waves frantically*

-B.


Hi neighbor!





new topics




 
0

log in

join