It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have a pet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Very cute truttseeker. How old are Dunkin and Bella?

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
theyre like a year and a half old. They still act like kittens so its all good.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
A pet? Nope.... I have four - freepages.family.rootsweb.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Nice dogs. That post encouraged me to make a entire website devoted to my cats...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

So what are their names and how old are they?

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
here is my pryde and joy ... 4 year old mix of a Pitt and a Dogo Argentino. His name is Chance... because you take a chance ...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHICKST3Rfreepages.family.rootsweb.com...

So what are their names and how old are they?

From left to right: Jake (the Gamma Male wimp of the pack, but the one that barks the most at "intruders"), Lena (the Alpha Bitch of the pack), Sparky (the wanna-be Alpha Bitch, the youngest and most hyper of the pack), and Muddy (the Alpha Male, who is Lena' brother, who thinks he's a male lion, that is to say, he does nothing, but lay around and kill the odd intruder and will lead the pack to take on any unidentified human he sees).

Lena and Muddy I found near my work as under-fed and obviously lost, stray pups. Jake crawled under my truck at home to die, because he was a stray that someone (evil soul) had broadsided with birdshot and he had been attacked and his back legs had been torn to shreds by another animal or animals and he was nothing but skin and bones - literally. I called him and with his last bit of strength he came out from under my truck and literally collapsed atop my feet. So, I took him to the Vet and got him patched up and now he's my friend for life and the second best dog I've had the pleasure of keeping. Sparky saw that invisible sign that's over my house that reads: "NOTICE TO ALL STRAY ANIMALS! This stupid human will take and nurse and feed strays. Come one! Come All!" So, she's the latest edition to the pack. I haven't a clue as to any of their ages. Got Lena and Muddy as pups back in the fall of 1996, Jake the following year and Sparky the year after that. Have had more strays, but found homes for them. These are the oddballs of the lot who aren't fit for adopting out because of behavioral problems and their inability to be socialized with humans (save Jake, who just won't leave my side and wants attention 24/7, which I guess is his behavioral problem).

[edit on 20-6-2005 by smadewell]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stuey1221
i have:

2 welsh border collies (sheep dogs)
1 Chinchilla
15 Pond Fish
25 Tropical Fish in aquarium
2 rabbits
1 guinepig
and 2 cockateils

What!?!?!?
No partridge in a pear tree? Is your real name Noah? Just messing with you. Good for you! Animal lovers are the bestest peoples there is.
Border Collies are awesome dogs!

[edit on 20-6-2005 by smadewell]

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
My wife has pretty much assembled a menagerie here at the ranch.

Horses - We have one, but board 4 others, and will likely get another horse of our own within a month.

Dogs - We have one large dog (Lab/Chow mix), and 4 Chihuahuas.

Cats - We have about 10, I honestly lost count, 3 of these are kittens that will go to new homes in a few days. Some are outdoor cats (mouse catchers in the barn), some indoor.

Bird - We have a Malucan Cockatoo (think white parrot), who loves to laugh and talk like a human

Rabbits - We have 3 (I converted a stall to a nice home for them)

Chickens - We have 7 Rhode Island Reds (we keep them in a large coop, too many predators to free range)

Snake - My stepson has a small king snake

We may add some goats this year, and maybe a large lizard (I'll convert another stall into a habitat for him)

<< 1   >>

join