It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mouth watering mind control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Tonight I went for a long walk with my buddy, and after our puny exercise patterns we decided to ruin it by going to Joe's. How can you resist when your best bud asks if you want to eat the other half of a cow in fire? Personally, I can’t, and the decision was made.

The hostess (wearing a sling) asked us "Dinning room or Lounge?" I didn’t care -anywhere you want to put us sugar face, I’m good to go anywhere you have room! Into the dining room we go... OOPS.

We get seated at a 24" round table with 17 forks and some salt and pepper shakers. There was also a candle, and a flower. I stopped the waitress - pointed to "mike" and told her since we weren’t romantically involved, if she could keep the flower for herself. She did, and heterosexual balance was restored.

I always look around and observe behavior when I am out, so I started eyeballing people. After I noticed the perfect circle that was the dinning room hostesses bum, I focused on two couples. Couple A: First or second date maybe? They were acting sort of stiff, watching their jokes, and eating like they were in England. He did a lot of nervous smiling, and she never moved her neck. Couple B: He looked like the mechanic from WINGS (Church?) and she looked like a free spirit type. She had curly black hair, and big eyes... a sweet "hello" face and light skin. They didn’t seem right together, but this is always my first impression. Seemingly, he was interesting, because she continued to smile, and he seems uncomfortable. Well, about as uncomfortable as a mechanic on WINGS anyway...

Of course, this is where they bring out the warm bread and butter - now, I told myself I wouldn’t have any, but that lasted only 4 seconds. She even brought us more. How evil.

I got steak tips, and skipped the potato and got green beans. My buddy got chicken brocc/ziti. The bastard. The menu read that mine came with onion rings, and all 4 of them were cute. I couldn’t eat though... something was missing. I saw mushroom gravy... butter, salt, pepper, (a dumb look on mikes face) and my diet coke (it’s a low carb thing) I waited for our waitress, and THAT’S when she had in hand the mother of all beef condiments. A1 STEAK SAUCE! She also brought some other crap which is the house brand, but that had mangoes, and this carnivore doesn’t go that way.

I emptied out the bottle, and that’s when it hit me: It only takes me 74 seconds to eat one pound of sirloin tips. I am so screwed tomorrow when I hit the bathroom.

Back to my observations: Mr. and Mrs. SpiffyNuts talked a lot about their friends, and very little about themsleves or their likes/dislikes. Stage fright? I think so - especially when you are butt up against The ODD couple over by the fake olive oil bottles in the wall. Those two guys could only talk about how to scrape paint off the side of a house. It was funny -for me. They were getting sick though.

My little goddess on the other side was continuing to smile - he still seemed nervous though... but I think that’s his charm. Score.

Me: 1
Cows: 0

Watch the commercial, be the commercial

[edit on 15-6-2005 by missinginmaine]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Ok, I'm confused...

What is the conspiracy??
And What do your observations have to do with mind control?

The whole thing sounds like a bad A1 ad.
I stopped buying the product when they took Brand's name off the bottle.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
LOL What was all that about? Very interesting read, but you could have put in some abductions and demons. Im disappointed

Only joking...............though I am a bit randomed out, what are you blabbing on about??

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure what in this is conspiracy-related either.

But, anyhow, missinginmaine... about your avatar

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is the worst marketing campaign for a steak sauce I've seen yet.

Spiderj

Seriously though, is this somehow related to your other post cuz honestly it sounds like an ad.

[edit on 6/15/2005 by Spiderj]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Tell me your mouths aren't watering. The triggers and cues have some degree of control over the subjects. I meant to edit and ad my meaning but, it was to late. Having some trouble where I'm signing on. One old bat called the police on me when I wouldn't log off right when I told her. I was in the middle of 3 things. Cop came and after I told him my side he decided not to make a report. I've seen people here for hours.
Must have been my tinfoil hat or something.

Anyhow, there's a lot of stuff out there that I'm finding. There is a program called "goldwave" I think (lost the link) but, one could use it to hypnotize so to speak but, the listener need to use headphones.
I could use this and have anyone buy stuff off my site easy.
I'm actually thinking about can you believe it? I could put a few tunes there
say "you got to listen to this on headphones" and rake in the bucks.
Anyhow, here are a couple of links I found 1 for mind control software:
Mind the pop-up there is a close button on top right. Sorry

Software
And blah, blah, blah:
Uncivil Conflict

Here's a very good one about Chemtrails and subliminal advertising:
Chemtrails

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well I must say you certainly seem to have gotten over your fear of Big Brother hauling you away.

Good for you.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Not really but, that doesn't mean I can't have a laugh. I have a high tolerence for pain and stuff like that (have a good story about that actually). But, there's a couple of things that have happened recently like, another DNA comparison in the works and a " counselor" contacting me looking for abuse survivor to learn from. I'm not really a survivor yet but, I can use this.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So this first thread is serious and this is just you having a laugh?

Are you sure you aren't working for the A1 people?

SPiderj

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Actually this A1 thing is pretty scary. It's probably one of the only things that gets my mouth watering, and I don't see many posts relating to advertising. That stuff is scary.

This is funny:

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Ok... I'm lost in this thread

whats going on here?
Do you read books that Jack Reacher are in. Sounds like you've read acouple of those.
I do like that pic though^ FIRE! FIRE!

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Ah, my head.
What happaned? Who died?
What.. the.. heck...
I've got no idea what this thread is about.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Die trying, Nventual........what are your posts about??? do you work for A1 or something? This was about mind control in commercials mainly, the biggest one out there A1 SAUCE I think that's pretty obvious. There happens to be a really spooky link there if you read through. This is the biggest form of mind control there is. Aside from keeping everyone plugged in to a computer at some point there's the box, tube, tv. It's something you can't escape not even if you shut your eyes because someone out there will always have a radio on and they'll be playing the commercials and even if you get stranded on an island you'll be thinking about A1 sauce at some point and a nice big juicy steak with baked potatoe and sour cream topped with cheese............is your mouth watering??? yes? I just controlled your mind. Dig?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Wha? I still don't understand the first post.

But still, I'll re-read in hopes that I can understand what you're saying.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Ohhhhh. Now I get it.
The ad does make me feel like that sauce, now I'm hungry.
If you worked for them they should pay you for posting it.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Did you see the chemtrails link. I know corporate sponsers often seek public opinion, why wouldn't they check out a site like this to get ideas. What about the mind control software?? I haven't had a chance to check it out 'cause I can't download and set up programs. If I could I'd probably use it, I don't know. I'm trying to set something up and I think it's going to be another failure. Anyhow, I'm sure programs like that are being used.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
sucks that they all want to mind control us....and be so secretive ...why not just come out and say it...cause they are chicken! and they know we will have none of that...UGH...chicken S**Ts

new topics

top topics

join