It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something in front of the SUN

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Do you not understand?

When the sun is out we do not see mars.

Mars is behind us. We only see mars at night. It is the second brightest object in the sky (the moon is the first)

The thing in those pictures is in front of the Sun. It is not Venus, It is not Mercury. It is something else. That something else is Planet X.

Is it too hard for you all to understand? Planet X is here. it is the thing in front of the Sun.

Venus wouldn't appear that big in front of the sun anyways if we saw it during the day, Mercury is so close to the sun and so small that oyu wouldn't even see anything of it unless you viewed it with a telescope and 'm not talking about lookinga thte sun with a telescope...dont be silly...anotehr method is used to see Mercury.

That object there is larger than Mars, Mercury and Venus. It is definately not MArs, Definately not Mercury...and it sure as hell aint Venus.

Noone thought that a nation who spent as much on thier military as the USA did could have airplanes hijacked and crashed into the WTC towers until it happened.

Is it really so hard to believe it's planet X? with all the evidence put forward?

[Edited on 13-8-2003 by DaRAGE]

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I think most of us get that.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
In the following link:

Living in rural central Illinois, surrounded by nothing but mile after mile of corn and soybean fields, affords me an unobstructed view of sunrise and sunset. Due to our hazy summers (we've been cooler than normal all summer BTW) you can often observe the last few minutes of the sun with the naked eye. Just minutes ago (19:52 CST/8.12.03) I photographed such a sunset (which, of course, was right on time) using both a Fuji Film 1400z & Canon A40 Powershot digital camera.

www.badastronomy.com...

Where is the object now?

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
heh i dont know what to believe anymore.

I been trying to check out the sun behind my friends face mask thingo for welding when the sun comes out in a clear day....but it has been overclouded

jra

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
well it appears the black dot on the sun only seems to show up from digital cameras. and it always seems to be at the center of the sun in every pic it shows up.. i'm guessing this would have to do with there being too much light hitting the sensors, so it blocks it out. i mean seriously. if you're going to take a picture of the sun don't just point it directly at it. you wont see sh!t. get a lens filter. something that will block out most of the light and allow you to get a clearer picture of the sun.

and also. why is the dot always at the center of the sun? if it were a planet or some object it would be moving. it wouldn't sit in the same place every day. and it's definately not a sunspot. there is no way youd be able to see them unless you had some kind of magnification and again you'd need some lens filter as well.

i remember this one time when i was in grade 1 or so. there was a parcial eclips happening over the sun. there was no way to see it with the naked eye, but we used this glass that was tinted a really dark green. you could bairly see anything through it, but when you put it up against the sun you could see the moon over part of the sun. but with out it you couldn't even tell that the moon was there. so don't point your camera at the sun with an unprotected lens. it will damage the film (or overload the photo sensor if using a digital camera) put some tinted glass or clear plastic over the lens if you can. other wise you'll just be seeing things that arn't really there. like lens flares and what not.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
www.zetatalk.com...

this sorta does make you wonder a bit..and some of the other photos too.

i'm still not sure what to make of it now. But then again...why has a black dot near the centre of the sun been seen before ey?

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Jra is correct, look at the pictures in this thread:

www.badastronomy.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   

~My bet would be on jupiter or mercury because i live on the western seacoast (california) and i see this planet out every night. sometimes RIGHT next to the moon. but other then that, i doubt it's this planet x or an alien mothership for that.

Jupiter can't appear in front of the sun from a view on earth... Jupiter is NEVER between us and the sun. Neither is Mars whoever said that.

Order of the planets:

**SUN**

Mercury
Venus

**Earth**

Mars
Jupiter
Saturn
Uranus
Neptune
Pluto

ONLY those planets between the Earth and sun can EVER appear in FRONT of the sun when viewed from Earth. (that would be Mercury and Venus... ONLY).
(unless you throw in 'Planet X'... which is NOT what those pics show)

The thing in those pictures is in front of the Sun. It is not Venus, It is not Mercury. It is something else. That something else is Planet X.

**sigh** NO... IT'S NOT! It's Lucent Overload (usually known as Optical Overload). The light from the sun entering the digital camera at that point exceeded the ammount of light that the camera was programed to be able to display.

Anyone ever seen the movie "the core"? (Yeah, I know it was a terrible movie, but stay with me)
Remember when they come across that empty space inside the earth and on the 'x-ray' vision thing they had the empty space appeared as static... remember why? Because the guy who made it never told the program how to display empty space. It's kinda' the same thing. The camera doesn't know how to translate that amount of light into data, so it errors out and displays crap.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
but we still don't know what leftydave saw then....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join