It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any pictures of aliens that could be real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I've never seen such a pic that hasn't been debunked.
Sure, there will always be doubt, but is there any picture of an alien(s) (thinking mainly Grays) that have possibilities of being real?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
With all of the tech that is available today, any photograph, video or other sources of "evidence" are easily manipulated by anyone that owns a computer and has a few minutes free to play the artist.
I doubt that even if a living breathing(?) alien were to sit down next to you that someone would not be able to debunk it and either prove that the alien is a fake or that you are mentally unstable or it is some kind of athmospheric phenomena.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Less the Tent film, I'm still leaning toward the 'Alien Autopsy' as eing the real thing.

For ten years I have read and Ihave waited for that one person to come forth and tell the world:
Where they got the body, and
How theychanged the iternal organs removed during the Autopsy.

But ten years later we have only the film and NO counter referals to indicate and prove it was a fake.

So I feel if your looking for a real picture of an EBE - Alien Autopsy gives it i 'spades'.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm still thinking that someone should contact this Jerry Anderson (I think) who claims he saw aliens at Roswell, cause he is probably still alive. You could see what he thinks of the autopsy alien

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
www.geocities.com...

Donu wether this is ture article or fake

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well, Since many people have the technology to make up aliens/ UFO's on the computer it is very rare to find and actual photo of one. I haven't really seen any lately.

top topics

join