It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FreeMason Banned again, can we expect many reincarnation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
well i don't who he is coz i've only been a member for a few days, but after readin your comments, he will be back i think

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
well i don't who he is coz i've only been a member for a few days, but after readin your comments, he will be back i think

-infinite from what I heard and expierence he's a down right low dirty a$$ hole. he deserved what he gotten I hope he never comes back!

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
oh he's that bad then? well he must be then if he has been banned so many times

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
...Really opinionated guys who seems to think his opinion is the only one that counts,and likes flaming others for having their own.We are all just here to talk about stuff,right?,coming to a better understanding of issues through discussion,not argument.
-My only point is on the top of my head-

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
hmmm he doesn't sound like a nice person, how many times have u banned him?

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   

oh he's that bad then? well he must be then if he has been banned so many times

-Infinite
imagine this, pretend FM was still on and not banned. you'll og to a thread that states something that indeed concerns you. You say something that does not critize any one only states your opinion. The all of a sudden you would be bashed by FM for your beliefs or morals, in others words he'll try to prove your wrong and he's right by any means, even if includes hurting some 1 verbally

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I doubt he will come back. He has to know that the IT guys can spot him unless he has some REAL trick software...

He was wasn't totally worthless he was totally RUDE and very immature...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'll bet he's gonna come back with a hell of a apology(to top his previous 1) only to end his streak with a banned

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
will he doesn't seem a very nice person then if he doesn't respect other peoples views and beliefs

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   

will he doesn't seem a very nice person then if he doesn't respect other peoples views and beliefs

infinite
your right on the money(as your avatar is on too)lol

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
lol
well i take it you don't want him back then

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
No offense intended at all by my opinion, I feel that it is posts like these that reinforce banned people to keep coming back. It awards them a form of attention.... even negative attention is better than none at all!

Freemason didn't do very much to contribute to debates or inform anyone about anything. Why is this community obsessed with him? Remember, the best predictor of an individual's future behavior is his/her past behavior.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well, I think this is his 3-4 time being banned. Anyways, he should not be allowed back to ATS, once maybe, two is streching it, but 3-4 times??? That is kinda out of the line.

Of course, I'm no mod, but still, everyone should be given a second chance and so forth, but this is getting kinda old.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
well if he keeps gettin banned then he should be banned for good.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I don't think he should have been banned, and here's why:

1. He just voiced an opinion on a site that is supposed to be discussing topics from all sides.

2. If you don't agree with what he said, argue against it, or just drop it. If you only want to read or hear things you agree with, then why discuss it with others.

3. If Freemason is making posts that are rude or offensive and just ignored maybe Freemason would learn something by examinig why. Nobody learns anything by censorship.

4. I talked to FM plenty of times and on occasion I thought he was just saying certain things as misinformation to confuse me. So what, I like to think it's my job to find the truth from the lies.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Is Leveller an incarnation of Freemason ?

Originally posted by Leveller

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi
I am somehow under the impression that i am discussing things with people not really interested in fruitful discussion

Nope. You're discussing things with people who are unwilling to swallow the self righteous hypocritical crap that you spout.
You have your own little "hate the West and refuse to see logic" agenda. It's therefore almost impossible to discuss anything with you.

Fruitful? Get real dude. The only fruit that should be mentioned in the same sentence as you is Bananas.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Moku

Leveller and FreeMason are two very different people, in different countries, with differing maturity and life experiences.

The issues you raise (which are important ones) affect people deeply, and bring out things that are sometimes uncharacteristic.

Leveller is definitely somebody worth listening to.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Ok, i havent seen it from that perspective.. i'll look harder

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
maybe it was an evil freemason who did it....i smell a conspiracy brewing

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yes, freemason seemed pretty much evil, intolerant and hypnotized. I thought that type of behaviour wasnt accepted among freemasons, or is it ? Or was he a freemason impersonator ?

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by Mokuhadzushi]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join