It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your ideal world and uptopia?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by byhiniur
Me as benevolent dictator. Trust me

It'd be like Spilledbeans idea mostly, but I'll make sure we have cool stuff too.

[edit on 2/3/06 by byhiniur]

Oh oh, the first new crisis of the new world..... who can conquer all and win the entire planet....a benevolent dictator or a benevolent tyrant?

Well, all I can say is that I can throw a mean party and everyone is invited. As such, your personal body guard will leave you unattended and, well, like I said, I throw great parties.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
A party... thats not got my vote... cool stuff is gonna be better, everyone will be going
... I'd ban private parties in favour of daily festivals, where we can all share the fun.

It won't be a utopia until I'm in charge, so there isn't a fight for leadership at the start, all the pretenders will have been let down.

I'm not taking absolute power, you'll all have your say, seriously

[edit on 3/3/06 by byhiniur]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
If "I" say party...you party. If "I" say dance...., well you get the idea. The fellows at the Skull & Bones "fraternity' seem to agree...

Seriously, developing a Utopian Society has been a "Utopian" dream for thinkers and madmen alike for centuries. I would suppose that this is how the adage, "power corrupts, absolute power corrupts -- absolutely" came into being.

......now DANCE!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
my ideal world

a world we never lived in. boy am I cheery! but really, we're okay. I'm not looking for the kind of utopia John Lennon wanted- wait a second that'd be GREAT!! but in reality, we used to have it okay. well, when John Lennon said the world could be as one, at least we were one with the world then, say 10,000+ years ago. where when you lived, you lived in a community close to Gaia, and Gaia saw that it was good, and she didn't have a fever, and our creature friends were not endangered. now we're closed up in square bricks and so, so isolated, even from our own small families and especially the truth. everyone's out for themselves. but that's our natural state right? me me me?? greed????????????? the capitalists have got it right bless 'em

....well I don't know how that happened

top topics

<< 1   >>

join