It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre Iraq War 2002 Script

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
These document's are floating all over the internet right now regarding the
Pre Iraq War and the script the United States was to follow leading up to the iraq war.

I will post them here for now because of there content's if the mod's choose to move this thread to the political conspiracy's forum later that will be fine by me but these document's go to prove the iraq war was scripted doctored by the bush administration.

Document 1

Document 2

Document 3

I have more when time allows to post more information regarding the build up to the iraq war and how it was scripted.

Finally back on ats again too good to be back

Falcon

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Mr. John Young has come up with some more document's I didnt have regarding other connections I was unaware of. I have checked out all of these document's and they mirror the build up for the case for war.

Also the file is a zip file it does not contain any virus's there are 6 pdf document's in this link below all related to the information contained already in this thread.

Iraq Confidential Secret Paper's of George W. Bush.

Falcon

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
falcon........I've tried to open the link in your second post.....but am having trouble viewing the contents.....seems I've been able to download the material without decoding, or the application I'm using to open the document isn't sufficient(Micro word, Adobe reader, etc.)

Any ideas?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Adobe Reader will read the .pdf files but you have to extract them out of the folder first.

If you dont have adobe it can be downloaded pretty much anywhere.

If not the document's are pretty small I might just empty out some of my uploads to put them all one by one here instead of just the one folder.

Falcon

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Nothing completely new, especially if you read Plan of Attack Deciding on War, it would not be. There is the whole common sence aspect also, but let's not traverse there. To get up to speed keep reading.

Behind Diplomatic Moves, Military Plan Was Launched ...

Shortly after New Year's Day 2003, national security adviser Condoleezza Rice had a private moment with President Bush at his ranch in Crawford, Tex.

- Washington Post Staff Writer

That is a decent history lesson.
Of course there is the entire decade of reports from the 80s(but with the 90s, they made no differnce), Bush Sr was CIA and then president, I'm sure everyone remembers when he was in charge. Saddams death threat too Sr, and Bush Jr gets a chance to redeam himself and further his "daddies" agenda, which was set in motion decades prior.

Now the Downing memos, that still has no excuse.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by ADVISOR]

new topics

top topics

join