It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO When???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
When is new world order supposed to come in to action. i have heard that the threat is becomming more increasing by the day, thanks to the fact that they are developing the weopons of destruction that they need to wipe out everyone. the more they develope them the easier they are finding ways to wipe out lots of people in a short time span, but when is this meant to happen??????

EDIT: All caps title.

[edit on 11-6-2005 by RANT]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Whenever you want it to! If you want to believe that it is here now, be my guest. If you want to totally dismiss the idea out of hand, you are perfectly entitled to do so.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This has been covered lots of times in the past.

Use the search feature

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Next Tuesday.

If we honestly knew when we'd stand a better chance of knowing what they want and how they will do it and then I doubt many of us would be sitting around on AboveTopSecret.com now would we?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
my belief is that they plan to have the nwo completely set up and out in the open by 2023. it seems that they have a 33-year plan for the establishment of the nwo. this cycle began on 11-9-1990 when george h.w. bush gave his speech "toward a new world order" to the u.s. congress. the whole 33-year cycle is actually split into three 11-year periods. we all know what happened on 11-9-2001 (11 years to the day after bush sr's nwo speech). the atrocities that they committed on that september morning marked the transition from the first 11-year period to the second. if i'm right about this, then we may expect two more significant events in the founding of the nwo. the next will be on 11-9-2012 (ever wonder why you keep hearing about important, earth-changing events predicted in that year?) which will mark the transition from the second 11-year period to the third. it follows that there will be one more big event on 11-9-2023 that will signify the end of the 33-year cycle and the full establishment of the nwo.
i'll add that i have no idea as to the specifics of the events that are planned for 2012 and 2023, but it stands to reason that since their actions have followed a pattern in the past, then their future actions will continue to follow the same pattern.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
2012: That'll be when China's Army is ready, between 2010 and 2012 and probably when Taiwan is invaded. That'll be when America get invovled (hopefully not) and America will need the "draft". Which is part of enforcing a Police State.

It also ties in with the Myan idea as well as several others and somewhat links in with the Bible. Nice idea on the 33year time frame, never thought of that before.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
33 degrees/years, good call, i never thought of that either.
I guess a N.W.O has been picking up pace for many, many years if you take the development of corporations into account.
I don't know what the case will be when we can say N.W.O is completely here, but i just hope it can be resisted for as long as possible.

top topics

join