It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats with the warnings???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
ive noticed a lot of people have gotten warnings lately, even those who i never suspected are getting warnings.

cant people learn to behave? jeez

bad children!

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Yeah.. whats with the warnings..?

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Funny so should mention this, i've seen loads of people with them. lets hope we can all play nicely now

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Not just warnings, but it seems like a lot of members have been banned recently. Which is the perogative of the administraters, but I havn't been able to tell why so many people are being banned.

ID

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Seems like they are really cracking down recently. In my opinion that is a good thing.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Damm. Ive been here 2 years and Ive never gotten a warning. Im kinda jealous. I want a Warning!!! What do I have to do? Insult somebody? OK here goes...

Everybody who posts on ATS SUCKS!!!!!!

OK, now where's my warning?!?!?!

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Im surprised I havent gotten a warning. I have been a very naughty elf.

I am kinda curious to see all the bans though, it seems like over night, and people Id not expect to be banned. Seems there has been an awful lot of naughty behavior that Im missing!

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Mycroft

Read A Pocket Guide To Banned Members.

It was made for you.

Recent ones fully explained after ferreting.

Old ones, all you have to do is look at the 'Last Post' or few for each member.

I think the Mods and Admin do a great job removing undesirable elements from this community (through moderate application of warnings on content and banning when there are clear repeated breaches of the terms and conditions we subscribe to).

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Damm. Ive been here 2 years and Ive never gotten a warning. Im kinda jealous. I want a Warning!!! What do I have to do? Insult somebody? OK here goes...

I used the word "sex" once in a post...try that!

Doh!!!

Just kiddin' guys...you know who you are, hehe....

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Are what usually occurs, when "members" fail to respond to or listen to u2u's from Admin/Mod who have recorded complaints from others/members of ATS.

Warnings do not last long, unless one takes a fancy to collecting them. Then duration stacks and after five banning is automatic. Most here don't have them, and it is the social and regular members who get the little badge. Don't think of them as bad, of course certain members have cycles...most of course are less indifferent than the rest.

Just hit the XMB forum.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Don't forget that we have the insider apreciation also...

new topics

top topics

join