It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Alien Abductions MKULTRA Part 2?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
In reading the accounts of alien abductions, I've started to wonder if perhaps these are some government experiment designed to control what a person believes.

It's possible that the information about UFOs and such that spreads around the media could be just setting the stage for 'the program.'

If a person thought they had been abducted, how could you tell if it were a real experience or some subversive experiment by the government?

The physical signs could be caused by equipment the government uses to gain control of a persons mind - like the '___' they used in the original program. And the wide range of individuals who claim to have been abducted certainly fits since the experiment would only be worthwhile if they could develop techniques that could control the thoughts of anyone, no matter who they are.

I'm not sure what I believe about alien abductions, but MKULTRA Part 2 sure fits.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I don't think so, as alien abductions are mostly all spiritual experiences, like dreams and stuff.. MKULTRA was actual abductions with physical evidence and actual memories of being conciously abducted and not having anything to do with the subjects sleeping.

Alien Abductions are mostly seen as dreams, results of sleep problems and the like.. and why they are mostly disproven, I feel MKULTRA is diffrent.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Yes, but the purpose of MKULTRA was mind control. That certainly fits with the alien abduction phenomenon. As the program evolved over time, they would learn new techniques that would allow them to be more effective at controlling what you thought, and therefore what you did.

Here's a link to an article on MKULTRA:

www.parascope.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You are so right.

No one knows how right you are. That is because of how MK Ultra is viewed by the public (if at all).

It is viewed as some side project, some crazy bunch of nuts, not THE core interest of those that wish to have any form of control possible.

What it comes down to, is that these alien myths need to be backed up with something. Physical appartitions such as balls of light have been seen for thousands upon thousands of years.

Getting people to interpret them as UFOS was the hard part.

Getting people to believe that all folkore and mythology is bullocks, well, that was the easy part. Man has been wanting to deny the underlying truth THERE for a long long time.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Doesn't the government have some kind of EM device that is supposed to play some role in mind control? If so, they are still up to their old tricks.

I just think it's odd that the alien abduction experience is not really documented prior to modern times.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You talk about Demons etc and hardly anyone at all knows what you are really talking about.

You talk about Aliens and everyone knows about Aliens, mostly through TV Programming and Mass Media.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I haven't read about the MK Ultra link, but sure it may be the case. For some.
I believe that aliens did/do abduct people and I don't think this experiment has been going on for over 40 years.
But who knows?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Before the concept of aliens had even come about, people used to tell other people about "witches" and "trolls" and things like that visiting them in their sleep and sitting on their chests so they could not move, etc. It could be that it also is a "MK" type of thing from an "outside intelligence" (from another dimension?) that uses the current fears of what is in peoples minds. After the reports of Aliens and ufos' crashing in the 1940's it seems that you really did not hear that much about "whiches" and "trolls" visiting people in their sleep anymore...

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
If you run a world based on religion and the philosphies of religion then you controll all the different fractions of the world who base their motives off opposing religious beliefs (as divide and control is a proven method in dealing with large numbers) - wouldn't it make sense to run (or atleast TRY) to create a program that can subdue minds and keep them under control WHEN or IF an Alien force decides it's time to show the world that the very religions they have been following, are all based on thousands of years of Alien involvement and the truth of this involvement was either supressed or abused to keep the power out of our hands.

People ask why aren't governments disclosing Alien info?
Basically, because they are controlling the world via religion=money=power. Without religion, who's fighting for Allah? Who's fighting for God?
Wars almost always have a religious undertone to them and are likely to involve opposing or fractioned religious groups either on the surface or under a cloud of other reasons.

Right now we are in a corporate money making machine known as 'the war on terror' but it's not a war on terror because that's not only impossible but because it's focusing on 1 fraction of terrorism - an opposing religion truthfully, hell even Bush called it a 'crusade' at the start. Terrorism is the smokescreen for this religious war and money machine which is all part of moving towards a NWO that doesn't need religion to control and influence the masses. This is because they know it won't belong before organised religion as we know it will be proven redundent.

Without war, corporate business which controlls the governments have to actually provide new technologies, have to constantly have their industry moving forward and becoming more and more refined in order to get a good profit and a good chunk of the pie but war is a cash bonanza. You no longer have to serve the people, you can turn your industry into a war machine and instead, directly serve the government - cutting out the middle man - us.

MKULTRA, NWO, Secret Brotherhoods etc etc could all be human created smokescreens to keep this facade up.

MKULTRA could be their way of trying to work out how to keep a population under their thumb as religion does when an Alien precense can no longer be denied and religion (for a large part) is shaken up and people's beliefs are tested. When that happens, questions are bound to start up and the governments are going to be the ones who have to answer.

The Ancient Brotherhoods like the Illuminati for example have always been linked to the powerful and the rich - the ones that make the rules.
The New World Order is their plan for a government that can rule the world in the 'new world'.
Projects like MKULTRA could be their virtual 'prozac' for keeping riots and revolution to a minimum when their smokescreen is removed and we learn the truth (or atleast a new phaze in human exsistane as we know it).

People under estimate the change in the world all over when it becomes proven beyond a doubt, even to the hardest of skeptics, that we are not alone and not God's gift to the Universe. Those that hold the power and the knowledge will do all they can to keep that change from knocking them off their perch.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The Alien Abduction Stories are just like a remake of Old Folk Lore, and the Old Folk Lore was about Demons and Possession etc.

Why the changing of Old Folk Lore?.

[edit on 22-6-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Sure they could be... Government(or some organistation) abducting people and hypnotising false memmory into their brains. Saw a documentary about this on discovery channel it's pure possible.
edit: they tested it on someone (hypnotising false memmory about being abducted and even saw the aliens) they believed it was all true but in the end it was all done by hypnotise.

[edit on 22-6-2005 by Cardu]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
...I have always thought that the MK Ultra program was to produce
programmed soilders or assassins, that type of thing.

Alien abductions seem to point more toward a type of medical recearch.

Mk seems to me to be targeted more towards a type of person with a military background, whereas alien abductions seem to be targeted more toward "civilian" populations.

Anyway, thoes were just my thoughts.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
"WHEN or IF an Alien force decides it's time to show the world that the very religions they have been following, are all based on thousands of years of Alien involvement and the truth of this involvement was either supressed or abused to keep the power out of our hands. "

Originally posted by ThePunisher
The Alien Abduction Stories are just like a remake of Old Folk Lore, and that Old Folk Lore was about Demons and Possession, tricking people into believing their senses.

Why change the Folk Lore of Old?

You know it, and I know it. 'Aliens' did not like when people were aware of their habits, and referred to them as 'demonic' entities, without physical form, because they could show themselves however they wanted to those open to them, .

Religion was used to make people think the old beliefs were but superstition.

They were told those were the country ways, now you're coming to the city. We don't believe that invisible forces stuff (except for God and the Devil, but everyone knows what the devil looks like, he's not invisible! )

If we accept their 'alien' form as their true form, then we are giving in to their lie, that they are OUR CREATORS, even though they can only take our image, they are not the source of it. If we believe their lies of being 'alien', we will:
WORSHIP them.

Which does NOT help us 'put power back in our hands'. In fact, it is blatantly giving it away, which is exactly their goal, if you think about it....

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This is a fascinating possibility. If you really want to research the subject, I highly recommend Martin Cannon's thesis: "The Controllers. A new hypothesis on the phenomenon known as alien abductions." While Cannon himself admits that his theory does not explain all of the alien abduction accounts, it does explain a portion of them. If for nothing else his paper really shows just how scary the government is, and just how far and to what lengths they are willing to go in the field of mind control. While I believe the term "mind control" conjures up a somewhat derisive image, the truth of the matter is that the subject of brain washing has and is taken very seriously by the powers that be

www.thestonecutters.net...

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I cant find the link to part one. can somebody post it please,

top topics

join