It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can hear ghost voices talking...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This summer I found an extraordinary haunted house on the Texas prairie. I have photos and actual recordings of ghost voices you too can hear at this link
www.paratexas.com...
enjoy.....Rich

[Edited on 11-8-2003 by Rich]

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The rest of thie website is really cool too ! Those voices give me chills Blueyes

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
maybe it wasnt such a good idea to listen to those voices in the middle of the night while no is home. I shall crawl under my sheets now and try not to let my imagination run wild throughout the house.

fear is a very serious emotion

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I don't believe in ghosts... So I have a hard time believin it... I'm not saying your lying... I'm just saying don't believe in them.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the links! I'm really liking these recordings, I've never heard anything like them before.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Thanks for the links! I'm really liking these recordings, I've never heard anything like them before.

I'm not sure whether or not I believe in ghosts. It definitely would explain a lot of weird stuff thats happened to me. I'm really sensitive to "vibes" in houses and have fled from a couple of ruin sites (I love exploring them), so those recordings were most interesting to me.

PS. sorry about the double-post, couldn't work out how to delete one.

[Edited on 11-8-2003 by Sian]

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 09:28 AM
link   
OK THAT WAS FREAKY!! I REALLY SHOULD NOT OF LISTENED TO THAT...
ILL BE LOOKING UNDER MY BED TONIGHT

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Thank you Rich for sharing that link with us. I have recorded a couple of EVP's myself. I don't have any editing software, so if the ghost isn't speaking loud and clear, then I won't get it. That has its benefits, but I could be missing a whole lot of conversation too. Great EVP's.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
These are interesting, I'd like to try it myself at some spots in my area!

What kind of equipment is necessary to capture these voices? Is there a process to recording them, or do you simply walk in and start recording?

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
MKULTRA,
I use a GE microcassette recorder with an external microphone (to avoid recording the motor). It's about $25.00 at Walmart. I usually walk around cemeteries asking questions, but allowing enough time in between for a response. Sometimes they're loud and clear..other times they are soft whispers. It varies, for whatever reasons, but it feels really great to record an EVP!

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
To: MKultra and all

Re equipment for EVP, you don't have to spend much money to get started. However, it is like lots of other things....the more you put in, the more you'll get out.

These days I am using digital recorders. There are a couple of them I like more than others because they have noisy IC circuits which some believe to be helpful in providing the "white noise" source that seems to help to acquire many more voice samples.

The Radio Shack 125 minute digital is only about 60 bucks, and does a great job.

Later, after learning the ropes, you'll need some software such as "Cool Edit". This will allow you to filter noise and add gain to amplify your signals. This gives you the capability to log many more EVPs and keep you from losing the really important ones.

Watch my website for my next book due out in about a month. Lots and lots of info there as well as a fabulous CD of EVP audio.

You will be amazed at the new world that will open to you when you become proficient at EVP communication. These voices are real, they use our names regularly when talking to us, and they answer questions, and...yes....it is possible to actually contact friends and family who have passed on. The communications are brief, but they can contain information that can be specific.
Rich www.paratexas.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
That is extremely unnerving. Sometimes i think ignorance is bliss.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Trader,
I think that I know what you mean. You know the saying, "what you don't know can't hurt you"? Actually, I believe awareness is everything. I'd rather be informed of such activity than to not know of it at all. There are so many cases of these voices being recorded. I have three very noticeable EVP's of my own. There is one in particular where the 'ghost' seems to be mocking me. I need to load into pc and email to a friend that will clean it up.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ghost Lady in Gown Photo looks genuine to me i bet the homestead was scarier at nite.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Did anyone listen to "I'm laying by you" in the Ghost Lady part? That is the eeriest thing I've ever heard.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I did!
Tell me about it!
Feel like i keep getting the shivers now.
well i think thats all im going to listen to for one night,
Its to late for me to listen anymore,
Ill scare myself half to death.....ill wait till tomorrow morning....

[Edited on 15-8-2003 by DJDOHBOY]

new topics

top topics

join