It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chav Scum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
on a trip to the uk recentley i was completley amazed at the amount of chav scum walking the streets!

whilst in a nightclub with a mate of mine and his girlfriend completley innocentley minding our own buisness...said afore mentioned chav scum decides to try and start fight with us to impress his pathetic group of chav scum mates and bird....nothing actually happened.....he just got told to feck off or die.

but the point is that why do we have this pathetically dressed un balanced groups of social delinquents walking our streets with their fake gold chains talking like gangsters from the hoods of LA?

britain has some serious issues to deal with as regards the youth of today.

www.chavscum.com

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Ha Ha!! I hear ya. it is quite sickening sometimes. In Scotland they are called "Neds", i like that word better, lol.
If i could give you an answer as to why they are, i would, but i really don't understand why people would want to look and act like that!
The worrying thing is that there seems to be no signs of it letting up. What annoys me about it too is that they are "nothing", they don't stand for, care for, or take interest in anything!
Thats enough, i don't like to think about them for too long!

Me-
- Ned/Chav Scum.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
*shudders* Damn chavs, have a laugh at their expense, a friend sent me this in a email:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I guess one of the problems is that it has become somewhat of a culture,

I guess another thing is...if we keep sticking a lable on them...we are almost makeing them more...

Most of the teens in my area are in the *chav* text...lol

I guess to the younger teens they feel they have to fit in and to be in you have to have that burbury hat and wallet, along with some argos jewlrey

Hopefully its a fad that will soon dissapear... as its becoming more of a joke now

Think of the others theres been lol

Boy racers, hoodrats ect ect

new topics

top topics

join