It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if the nwo offered you a place on the inside would you?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
yes I would, but only to betray them afterwards. so I probably won't be hearing a call from them now, will I?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Would i join? Hell no! Im not a coward, im not gonna try to join some secret society and say "hey can you please protect me" thats just pathetic and foolish, considering the fact that it probably wont save you in the long run anyway when they decide to eradicate you once your usefulness has been fulfilled. Do you really think that they would care about you? If anything they would lose respect for you and mock you behind your back because you are trusting them and think that they are going to help you when SHTF. They will probably take pleasure in seeing you squirm as they stab you in your cowardly backside.

Im gonna live my life according to nature, life, and love, i dont need the protection of anyone but the divine, and my connection to the divine require that i live a righteous life, and fight evil no matter the cost.

When i die, i will die knowing that i followed my true path of life and love, i will feel no guilt or burden as i pass on, i will be in harmony with the universe and go back to my source with open arms.

Those cowards who fight for evil and join the ILLUSION of power and evil will die, and when they do, they will die in fear, and they will not return to the source, they will be cut off from it.

Life is a learning experience, it is beautiful but it is also a challenge. I refuse to give up my soul and all of its beauty for the sake of some stupid foolish secret society which is just some bastardized wanna be offshoot of ancient cultures. I.e. Vedic and egyptian
edit on 9-5-2011 by BanMePlz because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2011 by BanMePlz because: added a few paragraphs

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I would join but under false pretenses. I would join and then gather as much proof as possible to bring to the people. No one would believe me if I just came forward with my word so I would have to gather evidence.

Well, I guess any spooks reading this just scratched my name off the invite list.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I would join just to infiltrate it and try to bring it down from the inside out.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bates

Had I the opportunity to?

Yes, I'd climb high in the ranks and I'd bring it to it's knees. To serve me and my fellow commoners...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join