It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clearest pictures of Sasquatch

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
yes i think these photos are fantastic,

if they are fake there very well done ,

if this animal is real, to me from the pictures it looks like a cross between an''

orangutan and silver back gorilla, maybe its a human lab experiment that some how got loose in the woods? , or yes its a real animal, and decendent off humans,
still thrives in the woods ......or last its a well done fake.....

great pictures....though creepy

[edit on 7-5-2006 by diveplane]

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
those pics did not look like a fake to me but i am no expert

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MooseT

Originally posted by merka
My opinion:
If he could take two photos of that ape sitting there and staring at him with his glowing eyes, he could take more.
If he couldnt take more photos, I'm surprised he isnt dead. An ape that size wouldnt be happy if someone entered its territory...

[edit on 7-6-2005 by merka]

I agree.
Whenever you see a picture like that, just ask yourself this; if there was a monster sitting only a few metres away from you, would you kindley ask it to pose for you so you could take a picture, or would you run like hell? (or maybe faint or something)

First of all monsters only live under your bed

In the forest there be wild animals

Dunno if fainting would be very smart, probably backing away slowly would be better. I don't think i would risk getting too close to a big animal like this one.. maybe he/she took their 2 pictures and backed slowly away.. trying to disturb it as little as possible.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
King Kong looked convincing too, but we know he isnt real dont we now...

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality
I agree, those are the best "bigfoot" pictures I have seen to date. However, I find it hillarious that in every one, the bigfoot is looking right at the camera. I'm just waiting until they start flashing the "peace" sign.

No offense to anyone here seriously discussing this,
but just had to say that this comment was just too funny.
Thanks for the laugh at 3am

I just had this mental image of Bigfoot giving a peace sign or throwing up a middle finger as he trotted off through some bushes.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Why is it's mouth red as well. That makes the photo look weird to me.

The mouth itself isn't red, but it looks as if he's bearing his teeth at the camera man. When an ape bears its teeth, it tends to pull back its lips which exposes its teeth along with its gums (hence the red color there). This is a common among apes to intimidate their opponents, especially if one intruded on its territory. Here's a pic of a regular chimp bearing its teeth:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Undoubtably, at first glance these look like very compelling pictures. And I'll be honest, I'm not a professional. But, I have done quite a bit of research on the saskwatch and have found that not everything is as it seems to be. If one will look closely at the pictures, there are some key things that stick out.
1) The eyes: a little bit misshapen for something of an ape/gorilla desent. Not saying the eyes couldn't be like that, but it is unusual. Also, if you look at pictures of an ape/gorilla you will find that there is an arch over the eye often so large it cast a shadow over the eyes during the day. In both pictures the arch is hardly less than there.
2) The ears: again, look at any picture of any type of a "monkey" relative and one will also notice that at whichever angle the ears are almost always visible, even if they have longer hair than usual. Which brings me to my next suggestion:
3) The hair: again, Saskwatch is suppossed to be of an ape/gorrilla desent. The hair is unusually long for this "Saskwatch."
4) The hump over it's back: notice the huge hump on the back and also notice it does not seem to connect to the shoulder blades. The hump is well above where the shoulder blades are attached. Also, as the hump ends towards the bottom, the end of the spinal cord, it does not look as if it matches where the legs begin.
5) The arms: in the second picture, the arms are undoubtably longer than the legs, which is off. The arms/legs should have a 34/40 ratio.
6) The teeth: look a little off in the second picture. Abnormally enlarged, but not saying it couldn't happen.
7) Last but not least, the reaction of the animal: by looking at the eyes, one can tell the person used a flash. The animal should have known that something was not right. Being an animal that tends to stay out of the public eye, the fact that it did not go into defense mode, beating it's arms against it's chest, or take off is very unusual.
Here is just some things to think about. If these are real pictures, that's awesome, especially since it's not what we would come to expect. I am new here, and don't want to make anyone mad that I posted this. I just want people to question information that we aquire to test our knowledge, which is what this website is about.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
his hair looks very long and freshly brushed by a zookeeper is my guess

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Very good points made about the picture, Jacosa. The arms do seem a bit too long, and the shoulder blades aren't as pronounced as the Patterson film sasquatch. The long hair, however, could be because in Florida there are many swamps and lakes. Swamps and lakes are the perfect breeding ground for mosquitos, flies, and many bothersome critters. This "skunk ape" could have adapted its long hair in order to protect itself from mosquitos and such.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Mosquitos and Critters only bite stuff that smells good. That is why when you go hunting your not suppose to wash for a couple of days first
...sounds disgusting but its true. And i Don't think that 'skunk ape' has head ans shoulders. Just saying..Good thinking though Bluesoldier..

-Jimmy-

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
There is an island that houses a little family of monkeys on the Homosassa River in Homosassa Springs.

Monkey Island

Could be the chance that occassionally one may escape, though I don't think they like water to swim in ??

But maybe one did and it somehow befriended a pet orangutan and *TA- DAAAA* the mysterious Skunk Ape is born !!

Hey it could have happened that way..

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Posted this in another thread and I should have posted it here. As I said before, the animal looks to be circumcised but I guess there could be many reasons the penis would look like this. I'm not much of an expert on comparisons. Although from looking, mine is *puts hand to mouth and coughs* much larger.

I'm a Christian and I just said that? Hey! It wasn't in that bad of taste!

Anyway, if this is a hoax, I'm still trying to figure it out. Any debunkers want to take a shot at it?

www.friendsofbigfoot.org...

As for the Skunk Ape (red eye) photo, I'm almost positive that it was debunked as a dog standing on top of a rock or some type of elevation with a bear or other large animal skin draped over it.

[edit on 25-5-2006 by jbondo]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
www.friendsofbigfoot.org...

Wow, those are really cool pictures. To me they look more realistic than the picture that this thread is about. You probably should have started a new thread on this one.

Very interesting!

Peace

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
From friendsofbigfoot.org,

Picture appeared in the local newspaper "Journal du Berry". Bourganeuf is located in centre of France. 45°57'N 1°45'E, a small town of less than 20 000 inhabitants . . .

Plenty of forest for habitation and a lot of people to perhaps be lucky enough to get a look.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
jbondo, can u post any link of the page where the pic was deemed a hoax? Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier
jbondo, can u post any link of the page where the pic was deemed a hoax? Thanks in advance.

I wish I could but I just don't remember where it was exposed. I thought it was at ATS early 2005 but maybe not. I just remember the exposure of it. Sorry about that.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Living in Florida, I can say this isn't the first time I've encountered these pictures (as a kid they scared the $#it out of me) , I've even come across them in some museums. Yes, that is Florida fauna, but not to area specific, that stuff is all over the place. I don't think bigfoot's too farfetched an idea, but I think that when people get bad, shakey pictures, you want better quality; when you get better quality, you can't believe someone got something this good, that bigfoot posed for it. there should be a computer to judge this, computers don't change their minds.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hahah if you guys think that is strange, why don't you some actually go out to Ocala and see what you can find. I live a couple hours away and you could find leprechauns and unicorns it's so remote.

Admin Edit: Please don't subvert the censors.

[edit on 6-4-2006 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
hahaha i live in sarasota and have spent well more than 7 years going camping out there and not once has this been mentioned in a serious manner, the only things out there are boar a few deer lots of aligators and other critters, that place is not big enough for something like that to hide in.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Posted this in another thread and I should have posted it here. As I said before, the animal looks to be circumcised but I guess there could be many reasons the penis would look like this. I'm not much of an expert on comparisons. Although from looking, mine is *puts hand to mouth and coughs* much larger.

Male apes normally have much smaller genitals than humans.
I think the orangutan humped an ape idea makes sense. Or maybe its just evolution or maybe growth hormones like that which are in our milk? It seems every human generation keeps getting taller and taller.

For some reason I get the impression that this oversized ape is looking for something. Perhaps food, beer, vagina? Wait a sec, I do that too HAHA!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join