It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clearest pictures of Sasquatch

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I find something terribly HUMAN in the eyes and face and the stare of the "primate" in the first photo...or maybe its my imagination ??

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
How could you say no to this cute little fella?

Seriously though, there are striking similarities, but that thing looks bigger than any orangutan I've seen. Maybe I'm mistaken.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Found another picture that I think looks more like the skunk ape than your typical orangutan. This one actually looks like it has kind of a beard. But those guys are right, the eyes are so strange.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by speight89
Why is it looking straight at the camera and why is it smiling in each one? it looks fake. According to Native americian people, if you hurt a bigfoot you get bad luck for the rest of your life? Anyone know if this is true?

[edit on 10-6-2005 by speight89]

[edit on 10-6-2005 by speight89]

If you hurt one you get visited by aliens for the rest of life, i guess that could be considered bad luck, especially when you add in the guinea pig'in and probing...

Anyone who believes bigfoot is an Earth-bound creature is mistaken ....

no capture, no corpse, no lair .... we can all do that math ....

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShawNee922
If you hurt one you get visited by aliens for the rest of life, i guess that could be considered bad luck, especially when you add in the guinea pig'in and probing...

I don't know about being visited for the rest of your life, but... I think you're right about the earthbound, some people think they live underground...

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigWyrm

Originally posted by ShawNee922

I don't know about being visited for the rest of your life, but... I think you're right about the earthbound, some people think they live underground...

i believe he was trying to say that bigfoot is interdimensional.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
i believe he was trying to say that bigfoot is interdimensional.

Or a type of extraterrestiral. I don't think either are true. There have been cases in the past where no corpses have been found or anything. In fact I bet you if you asked a park ranger to find a bear carcass he'd ask you if you were insane.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If they're real I sure hate to feed that ape. It has been through the old photoshop once ot twice.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
looks like an ape to me probably some sort of diffirent breed of ape doesnt look to intellgent.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I've done quite a bit of research on bigfoot / sasquatch / skunk apes etc.

And just a few things to say.

1) Those photo's are genuine. They are property of Loren Coleman, one of the wolrds top cryptozoologists; however he did not take them. Some lady in Florida did. But she gave them; and all the rights to them to Loren. They are featured on his website and in at least one of his books.

2) It is not uncommon for the wealthy in the U.S. (and other first world countries) to illegally import exotic animals, and have them as pets. But often times they find that they are too hard to manage, and rather than kill them; they just take them out to the woods, let them go, and hope the animals instincts keep it alive. There is actually quite a sizeable population of non-native big cats (as they are quite adapatable) in the U.S. and some European countries. Not large enough to really make an impact; but large enough stick around for a few generations at least. It's not out of the realm of possibility that there could also be one for some of the larger apes.

3) As for why it can't be identified; well along with point two. Two seperate species could have met up somewhere in Florida, after being released and mated. Or it could be the product of a persons forced crossbreeding escaped or released. There are any number of solutions to this problem.

4) But the overall point is; this is in fact, legitimate photographic evidance; of a large unidentified primate, living wildly in the United States of America. Whether or not it is, or isn't bigfoot, sasquatch, the skunk ape, or any other name for such a creature; is at this point up to personal opinion.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The redeye is not consistent with HUMAN eyes. It would be right for an apes eyes though.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
it actually more looks like a angled picture of that one type of dog thats ears droop an is real hairy like then

then they just photoshoped another eye in

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I second one ALMOST looks like Bigfoot is drawn into the background. Like an actual drawing.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Why is it's mouth red as well. That makes the photo look weird to me.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Wouldn't being covered in that much think wooly fur down in the FLorida Swamps make the ape overheat? Just wondering or does it pant like a dog?

Here's a link to a guy's site who thinks he's captured one on film in a 360 degree photo spread. You can explore the picture on the screen if you have a quick time plug in. I followed his directions but I couldn't find what he is talking about. Have a look if you are interested.

Skunk Ape 360

[edit on 5/2/2006 by librasleep]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Looks to me like someone dressed up their pet chimp. Show me some teeth!

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Palm tree's?

Bigfoot spend the winters in Palm Springs?

Maybe its my ignorance, but I dont recal any "Big Foot" or related stories based in the tropics.

Arent they all based in mountinous or wilderness settings?

Does this mean we now have a West Palm Beach Yeti?

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep
Here's a link to a guy's site who thinks he's captured one on film in a 360 degree photo spread. You can explore the picture on the screen if you have a quick time plug in. I followed his directions but I couldn't find what he is talking about. Have a look if you are interested.

Skunk Ape 360

[edit on 5/2/2006 by librasleep]

This is much harder than where's waldo, I couldn't find anything either, but at least is was pretty fun.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Do you know what Jesus Christ did for us? » TELL-YOUR-FRIENDS.BLOGSPOT.COM... « go here ('·',)

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Well about the red eyes..
we're not the only ones to have that when our pics are taken..

www.khiba.com...

What bothers me is that there are only 2 pics.. If I saw a Skunk Ape, I'd go nuts with the camera.. A little fishy in my opinion

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join