It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost hunters???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
What were your findings? I think that this thread as been inactive though.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
i have found alot of stuff. Hard to really summarize into a forum. I've begun investigating myself. and have gotten accounts from people who've lived in haunted houses, or been at a haunted site. I've done ALOT of research, and i'm all the better for it.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Have you tried to google your location with "ghost hunters club" or something like that ?

In the area I live in there are around 5 or 6 that meet reguarly, I'd say at least weekly. VERY COOL

Then you KNOW someone will have the stuff and they would be like minded. Check it out.

Now the ones in my are that are close, I'm talking about 25 - 50 miles away. But what's that? 30-1hour drive? naaaaaaaathin to it.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i found out i live in one of the states most haunted towns. so everything is within walking distance for me, coz its a small town.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
"Ghost Hunters". cant think of a better term so it will have to do. Basically, I used to live in a haunted house. once we put two and two together and figured that out, we moved. I have been compelled to go back to that house to confront whatever is there. There is also another house in Florida that my ex has told me about, that I want to investigate. What I want to know is how can I go about contacting these spirits? I am hoping for answers by someone who has perhaps done it, or at least knows how one would go about doing it. This is very important to me

I was well waiting, when will you postthisthread, so here is my true story:

A good friend of mine killed and buried somebody in a house, and he still lives there. Of course, the spirit of the victim still moves around there, and holds plenty of infformations abput the murder case. I sent my friendd an enchanted pendant to find out more about the victim and the deathshot , finally I have realizedthat the murderer is a financial worker somewhere on the Internet.

I can go on and on... but the name of the victim is... oh, never mind. We will have more to know about it at the WWebsite forum.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join