It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA video, similar to yahweh sighting...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I noticed something very similar between a video NASA discovery captured and what prophet yahweh "summons"...

NASA Discovery video: www.putfile.com...

Strange yahweh sighting: www.godlikeproductions.com...

also, a Mexico sighting that looks 100% identical to some of the things yahweh has summoned in atleast 1 of his many videos: www.ufo.com.br...

Or maybe im just crazy.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yes,they look the same.But i still think they're only some kind of balloons

Even though the one in the NASA movie looks like is high above the Earth.
The movement is too erratic and without purpose.Why would any kind of craft move like this ?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I dont think any of these are actually crafts at all, most ufo's IMO are NOT maned (but rather remotely controlled, kind of like our rover is but in an advanced way
, and these are just collecting earth data)

I think 80 - 90% of UFO sightings are unmanned, only the very large and triagle or saucer shaped UFOs actually have any aliens in them.

Another theory I have is that many UFO's are artificial intelligence rather than an actual living being
... Thinking outside the box this is not as far off theory as many might think.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Originally posted by bsr5

Another theory I have is that many UFO's are artificial intelligence rather than an actual living being
... Thinking outside the box this is not as far off theory as many might think.

"Thinking machines" eh ?.Well,i would rather accept this than religion

Btw i have a good friend who is very good on fuzzy logic and neuronal networks.His PhD was on this subject,and if I was to extrapolate a little bit from that kind of knowledge that we already have when it comes to this rather "primitive" thinking machines and add a few thousands (or millions) years of knowledge on top of that,i would have to say you're right on the mark

[edit on 6-6-2005 by Bursuc]

[edit on 6-6-2005 by Bursuc]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Now what would give anyone the idea that Prophet Yahweh was using weather balloons in place of UFOs ?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Yes but balloons dont skip 100+ feet instantly then back again like it did in the news video.. I carefully examined that video and it is NOT a video glitch or a shacky camera, infact that camera went up with it at that frame, if it was a camera glitch the camera would of dropped down not up with it.

btw, that is not him.

[edit on 6-6-2005 by bsr5]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
And if you do the exact same search as the debunking site says that page doesn't show up, even if you include text from the site itself. Bunker debunked. And that's probably not PY anyways.

top topics

join