It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biting my tonuge.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Sometimes I'll be in a thread, and I'm like how can one allow themselves to have so much horse # shoveled down their throats and they eat it up to the last drop. I'll hit reply, start typing furiously only to realise someone will cry "offensive" or "that's just mean" and really its not my aim, it's just that I can't believe everything I read. Sorry I am somewhat skeptic, sorry I just can't believe someones text based on ohhh it happened blah blah.

So I bite my tonuge, and at the rate I'm going I might just have to bite it off.

[edit on 6-6-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
A dose of reality is just an EVIL thing to type at someone.
I think you're just a bad seed and can't help it.

j/k

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
You're not the only one...

I've done it plenty.... what sucks though is after you move on, close the page or whatever, then decide "sh*t, I shoulda posted that".

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
So I bite my tonuge, and at the rate I'm going I might just have to bite it off.

Kudos to you for having the foresight and maturity to do so. Live and let live. Believe and let believe.

I have the opposite problem to you a lot of the time. I actually end up hitting the post reply button and then regretting it later. I try to bite my tongue but I'm too stupid to feel the pain.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I've closed out so many windows doing the same thing....I bet my post count would be doubled if I actually replied to all the threads I originally intended to

But in the end, after I've written a good 400-500 word post - I read back over what I'm saying....And I realize that despite my attempts at restoring order and logic to this person's though process, I'd probably just stir them up more and perhaps get myself a warn...

*click*

And it's gone....

BTW - I'm digging that new avatar
In fact, I think might just go ahead and vote for you instead of myself so that can happen to me

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
For your viewing/biting pleasure

Here is the original

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I bit the tongue off, now I wonder if It'll grow back on.

top topics

join