It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9000 Dead GIs In Iraq?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Officially, 84 US Military Deaths in Iraq from 2 through 28 May, 2005 – Official Total of 1,747 US Dead to date (and rising)

U.S. Military Personnel who died in German hospitals or en route to German hospitals have not previously been counted. They total about 6,210 as of 1 January, 2005. The ongoing, underreporting of the dead in Iraq, is not accurate. The DoD is deliberately reducing the figures. A review of many foreign news sites show that actual deaths are far higher than the newly reduced ones. Iraqi civilian casualties are never reported but International Red Cross, Red Crescent and UN figures indicate that as of 1 January 2005, the numbers are just under 100,000.

There is excellent reason to believe that the Department of Defense is deliberately not reporting a significant number of the dead in Iraq. We have received copies of manifests from the MATS that show far more bodies shipped into Dover AFP than are reported officially. The educated rumor is that the actual death toll is in excess of 7,000. Given the officially acknowledged number of over 15,000 seriously wounded, this elevated death toll is far more realistic than the current 1,400+ now being officially published. When our research is complete, and watertight, we will publish the results along with the sources. In addition to the evident falsification of the death rolls, at least 5,500 American military personnel have deserted, most in Ireland but more have escaped to Canada and other European countries, none of whom are inclined to cooperate with vengeful American authorities. (See TBR News of 18 February for full coverage on the mass desertions) This means that of the 158,000 U.S. military shipped to Iraq, 26,000 either deserted, were killed or seriously wounded. The DoD lists currently being very quietly circulated indicate almost 9,000 dead, over 16,000 seriously wounded and a large number of suicides, forced hospitalization for ongoing drug usage and sales, murder of Iraqi civilians and fellow soldiers , rapes, courts martial and so on...

source:
Uruk.net Info

Could it be that the Bush administration is Lying to United States and the World, again?

They were caught on so many lies in the past, that I dont belive a Word they say.

And in order to keep the Patriot Levels High - one must lie about the Real Casualties of War.

Ofcourse Most of You will deny the Source of this news - but there you have it.

Take it or Leave it.

EDIT: edit on the sub-title.

[edit on 5/6/05 by Souljah]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Have you no shame? Of course people will question the source. It is a patently false report and you should be heavily fined for posting such bandwidth wasting tripe and your reference to Bush as a Butcher is utterly stupid.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm not too sure about this.
They counted some persons who died in US hospitals after being injured in Iraq, so they probably do the same with persons who died in German hospitals.

Here's one instance of a death in a US hospital:

Marine's death, hospital's flaws
Lance Cpl. Jonathan E. Gadsden of Jamestown, S.C., was severely injured in Iraq last August by a roadside bomb. He was on the mend at Haley and was tentatively scheduled to be discharged, but he died unexpectedly of bacterial meningitis Oct. 22.

Bacterial meningitis is an infection of the fluid in the spinal cord and the fluid that surrounds the brain. Doctors at Haley failed to diagnose the condition before his death, the report said.

"An underlying theme that emerges is that many of the (Haley) clinical staff simply did not grasp how inherently fragile this patient was," the report released Wednesday said, resulting in "less intensive diagnostic evaluations."

If you look at the names of the fatalities on CNN's site, you'll see his name mentioned:

Forces: U.S. & Coalition/Casualties

Lance Cpl. Jonathan E. Gadsden 21

1st Combat Engineer Battalion, 1st Marine Division, 1st Marine Expeditionary Force Charleston, South Carolina

Gadsden died October 22, 2004, at James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital in Tampa, Florida, of injuries he received due to enemy action in Al Anbar Province, Iraq, on August 21, 2004.

[edit on 5-6-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Have you no shame? Of course people will question the source. It is a patently false report and you should be heavily fined for posting such bandwidth wasting tripe and your reference to Bush as a Butcher is utterly stupid.

Has Your Goverment no Shame in Lying?

You dont know what the Real report is.

Only the Department of Defence knows - you think they will tell You and me the Truth?

I dont think so mister Grady.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
6200 deads in German hospitals???
Please. Battle wounds are not cancer!!! If you dont die in first 24hours, you will very likely survive. And now someone tells us that there are more dead in hospitals than on battlefield?

How about using your brain?

[edit on 5-6-2005 by longbow]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by longbow
6200 deads in German hospitals???
Please. Battle wounds are not cancer!!! If you dont die in first 24hours, you will very likely survive. And now someone tells us that there are more dead in hospitals than on battlefield?

The Majority of Injuries come from IED's which create most serious wounds and they need to transport them to Medical centers in Germany, where I think they have better equipment to cure them then in Iraq hospitals.

And why could there be more dead in Hospitals then on Battlefield?

Its a little different Battlefield today and a little different type of Warfare.

As I said - take it or leave it.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

GradyPhillpott Said: you should be heavily fined for posting such bandwidth wasting tripe.

I have read other reports about secret deaths in Iraq but they're all mercs so nobody cares. I'd need to see better references than this, Souljah. You will certainly provoke people with this type of stuff. This is a massive accusation because hiding soldier's deaths is difficult and probably beyond reality. I mean, it stands to reason that someone in Germany would report this if it were true. I've seen enough episodes of MASH to know that doctors and patients would talk about this if it were true.

What about the wounded? Wouldn't they also have been in Germany and maybe seen their buddies die there, as this story implies? It's not feasible to think that two GIs would go to Germany after an IED attack and then one dies while the other one lives but never says anything about his dead buddy, right?

Edit: Edited by request.

[edit on 6-6-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I have read this report somewhere (and I think it was in our local news or magazine) that USArmy transports alot of Injured soldiers to Germany which are later not counted in the Total Casualties - since they were not killed on Iraqi soil but on German.

Most of them die probably on the flight to Germany because of heavy injuries.

I understand that this is kind of Hard to hide from the Public - but when I look at it again, its NOT that hard to hide.

I also understand that the site Uruknet Info is also full of propaganda.

But I also know that Pentagon IS manipulating with the number of Casualties.

Its just a Question who is doing a better job in hiding the Truth.

I leave this Judgement to You all.

[edit on 5/6/05 by Souljah]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
u need to be more realistic on how many American soldiers are dead, Souljah.

news.yahoo.com.../krwashbureau/20050607/ts_krwashbureau/_bc_usiraq_wa_1

in ani case its pale in comparison to other wars. over 1600 dead and some 15000 wounded, not 15000 dead and 1600 wounded, dont work like dat.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

As I said - take it or leave it.

I for one will leave it since your source is extremely biased and known to spread lies all the time

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It would be extremely hard to keep something like that secret. Parents have families, friends, and ties. I know here in Arizona, it's reported everytime there's a casualty in Iraq from Arizona. If these numbers were inaccurate, and especially by the percent you've presented to us, people would notice and there would be outrage. I mean real outrage; not some shifty artical.

EDIT: Just woke up.

[edit on 16-6-2005 by Herman]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I doubt those numbers especially considering the source. I also recognize that we may never really know the true number which is not that unusual in any war.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

U.S. Military Personnel who died in German hospitals or en route to German hospitals have not previously been counted. They total about 6,210 as of 1 January, 2005. The ongoing, underreporting of the dead in Iraq, is not accurate.

Ofcourse Most of You will deny the Source of this news - but there you have it.

1. They do not count those who die after they depart Iraq.

2. Skewing the numbers is age-old. Both Democrats and Republicans have been guilty of it.

3. Your link is solid.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The number of dead soldiers in Iraq will continue to rise regardless of what the count is now. The Bush Administration doesn't care how many are being killed which is why they are getting ready to reinstate the draft. The Bush Administration and the Globalist have only one goal. Total take over of the planet with no shame for soldiers or life.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What bothers me more than the amount dead, believe it or not, is the number of service men and women coming home who are maimed, crippled and traumatized for the rest of their lives.

Will their spouses leave them b/c of the burdon? Many do.

Will they ever be able to work again and lead a somewhat productive life?

Will they kill themselves?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
What bothers me more than the amount dead, believe it or not, is the number of service men and women coming home who are maimed, crippled and traumatized for the rest of their lives.

Good thing it's volunteer army, huh!?

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
When will it be enough, when if ever, will America have the Balls to stand against the war criminals who now rule there country.

external image

A Bush-watcher website identified as TBRNews.org is reporting under the byline of "domestic intelligence reporter" Brian Harring that the Department of Defense is using a cynical tactic to mislead the public regarding the true death toll for American military personnel in Iraq. Harring claims he has an internal pdf. file from the D.O.D. which establishes that nearly 9000 Americans have died in Operation Iraqi Freedom, but that the official number has been held to 1713 by designating as Iraq deaths only those who perish on Iraqi soil. The remainder, he says, are military personnel who have died en route to Germany or in German hospitals-- casualties of the war, but not listed in the official death toll.Link

external image

The Bush Butcher’s Bill: Officially, 63 US Military Deaths in Iraq from 1 through 17 May, 2005 – Official Total of 1,814 US Dead to date (and rising)
U.S. Military Personnel who died in German hospitals or en route to German hospitals have not previously been counted. They total about 6,210 as of 1 January, 2005. The ongoing, underreporting of the dead in Iraq, is not accurate. The DoD is deliberately reducing the figures. A review of many foreign news sites show that actual deaths are far higher than the newly reduced ones. Iraqi civilian casualties are never reported but International Red Cross, Red Crescent and UN figures indicate that as of 1 January 2005, the numbers are just under 100,000.
by Brian Harring, Domestic Intelligence Reporter.

external image

Sen. Biden: 'I'm Not Allowed To Be There When The Flag-Draped Casket Comes In' ...
I'm allowed in the military base. I'm not allowed to go to the mortuary," he said.
Senator Biden added that it is his understanding that the policy originates with Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld.

US Military Report: Bush’s Achilles’ Heel

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Good thing it's volunteer army, huh!?

Yes, it is such a good thing it is a volunteer Army. Now instead of forcing people to join, they target those who can't afford to get into College.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Yes, it is such a good thing it is a volunteer Army. Now instead of forcing people to join, they target those who can't afford to get into College.

And immigrants who are promised citizenship in return for duty.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
...and Ofcourse lets not forget all the Depleted Uranium in just about every Munition that USArmy uses, that causes the co-called Gulf War Syndrome.

How many Soldiers Will suffer from that in the Future?

I bet the the Goverment doesnt give a Damn about them at all...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join