It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLEASE READ THIS, EVERYONE!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
www.nick2211.yage.net...

Do not be put off by the title or assume that you know where this is heading, what the content contains or even how it ends.

This one essay is split into 4 parts and is one of the best all around answers to many of the reasons why each of us have come to this site and talk about such subjects.

Just give it a chance and I feel that everyone will find something within that you've looking for.

Live Well,
mOjOm

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I am knew here!
This www. site was recomended by a old friend!
As usual he was just.
We are on a Prison Planet
And Amerika has more people in Prison per/capita than any other Nation on the Planet!
Go Figure!

BOBO

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The section about micro-chipping is frighteningly real. I've yet to read it completely through but so far its proved to be an engrossing read.

-Ike

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Keep in mind that the title of what is written at this link in no way does the body of what is written justice. So please read on, it's not that long once you get into reading what is there.

Also welcome to ATS!

Reading this will be a great start in fact. It's a nice general overview to what you'll find here.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What is really spooky is the fact that this was written around the end of 2000 and then finallized in 2001.

And they said it would never happen and we are all crazy.....yah.....ok......

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Mark of the Beast. Who here will get micro-chipped?!

Who can already see the propag(advertising, sorry) for the micro-chip?

I also wonder, what would happen if you got chipped unwillingly...?

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
First off, I'm glad some of you had something to comment, but you really need to read it all first before you'll understand what this is talking about. I know the title is about chip implants but that is only part of what this is about. There is much more important stuff in here, so please wait till you're done then lets talk about it. It's not that long it only took me a few hours to read it and I read slow, so it's not that bad...

Live Well,
mOjOm

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Don't forget to get hold of the anti-implant song, 'Implant', off the current Killing Joke album, their 11th in 25 years and one of the very very good ones indeed.

Jaz and I go a way back, he is a cool dude for a boy choral champion turned punk turned recluse paranoid priest turned classical composer and arranger turned actor turned punk again.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
That makes no sense at all MaskedAvatar. I've read it like 5 times and I'm still lost....It's probably just me though, maybe I'll get it later???

Just want to ask you something though MA...
Are you for the chip implant idea?? It's hard to tell from the light hearted joke post you made, and I just want to know.

Oh, BTW, I appreciate the fact that you posted some useless post like that right after I posted a request that people at least read this before posting so that this thread wouldn't be wasted and confusing. Not sure why you did, but thanx for validating my request like that.....

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I've read most of the sections.

Probably four other times that 'chip implants' have come up as a topic or part-topic in posts in the past month, I have recommended a particular piece of 2003 post-punk industrial music as worthy of a listen for those who resist the progress of implantation. The song is 'Implant'. It is a good ATS theme song.

It is but a one-step detour to admire the outlook of another (worthy) musical contributor to all the concerns raised in your post. He is one of the 20th century and now 21st century greats. Such things are often recognized only posthumously.

I will take a brain augmentation implant in my lifetime if I am completely trusting of the code involved. It will enable me to achieve my life's work with greater efficiency. The technology is currently at a suppressed level and it marches on while the AI money is only in the bells and whistles of business software and stupid video games for children.

In 80 years time, you will be unable to tell where homo sapiens ends and machine starts.

But, for me, no, I will never accept a chip whose purpose is to track my commercial or other behavior, and I do not think this will come about at all, unless all Americans are as stupid as some.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
That is the only section I've read all the way through, although I was checking out the Gnostic chapters. They looked kinda cool.

I have somewhat of the same opinion about implants as you. At this point No Way In Hell. They can implant my dead body, but never alive, not with the way things are today. Also for the most part I really don't even day dream about an Idealist future of different life where things are so good I would accept it, yet I do suppose I would and be willing but things would have to be so different I really can't imagine. Maybe if things were that different though there would also be no need for such a thing.

The best part about this conspiracy essay wasn't even the chips anyway to me. It was the flow through history it took. Informative yet kept moving and building. Then the breakdown of the why's and how's of such conspiracy, both psychological and physical. Very closely reflective of Plato's version of the shadow world we live in and of course the Matrix, just a little less on the philisophical side and more technical.

new topics

top topics

join