It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 is fake!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
First of all it was 666 the mark of the beast, and now it's 616. People keep changing it when they feel like it. It was all made up. Where the hell did 616 come from?

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Smith4s

I haven't heard of this 616 version ......Where did you get this......

Riveting......New .......Information from

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Indeed, what is 616?

13. LOL.

Really what are you talking about, J.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
it came from the Revelations of the Bible where it says the number of the beast is that of a man and it is 666...the beast is supposed to be the ruler on the one world governemet...it's not "made up", it's in the Bible...unless one does not believe in the Bible. The 616 is supposed to be some new finding that the passage was read wrong or something. There is a 616 news thread on ATS somewhere already...

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
also this is a really ignorant thread. People don't "keep changing it", it has always been 666 up until someone came out with the new news thread about 616 about a month ago...

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The thread has only started, so heres to more.

I think more views are needed here.

at the moment not much ay.!

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Like i said, this thread does not even make sense. what does saying 666 is a fake even mean? 666 was written 2000 years ago and it has not changed until recently where someone said that it was misread and it should have been interpreted as 616, but who even knows if that is true, either way there is already a huge thread on the 616 topic so why start another one here?

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Im sure there is nothing wrong with two threads.

I say more the merrier, and if the number 666 has changed. So what.

Even if it is fake, good now we learn more of the truth.

Or not.!

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
if you understand the bible even a little bit

1Kings10:14 (and in chronicles) locks the number in as 666 and NOT 616, despite what some researchers will tell you.

kings solomons yearly income of Gold is symbolic of the goods traded in babylon when the 666 mark (of ignorance IN your forehead or hand) is implemented to its fullest. the goods traded are religious doctrine and not necessarily goods as we think of them.

solomon is an example of anti christ of his being lead astray by foreign women (harlots). he later repents of course.

the wiseset man ever, sets up (near) world government and over a seemlying YHVH church but lets pagan elements like ashera slip in...

also see ezra 2 and nehmiah 7 , the sons of adonikam (my lord arose), linking the return from exile of babylon to the sounding of the 7th trump. and connecting it with the verses of daniel 12.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Troll, so how do you explain in Revelations where it clearly says six hundred and sixty six is the mark of the beast? It also says that the beast will make people take his mark in their hand or forehead. Maybe i misunderstood what you said but it sounds like you are saying that Kings is the only explaination for the 666...

top topics

join