It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mongolian Death Worm!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hunting The Mongolian Death Worm

aparently this "death worm" for the locals is very real which is why the expidition has been made

Conclusion...
Is this credible?
What are your views?

[edit on 4-6-2005 by klain]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Great post, i can't believe they found two new animals as well. This is great stuff. I hope I never have a run-in with this "death worm"!

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
By them finding 2 new species on the trip shows there is alot that is undiscoved & this death worm may be possible.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
yes you would expect more species being found in the amazon and in our deep ocean trenches

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

from source
They saw hundreds of skinks and lizards, but no Death Worm.

However, the cryptozoologists did find two animals previously unknown to science - a dragon-like lizard and a two-meter-long horned snake.

The team suspects the Death Worm in fact might be an as-yet-unidentified lizard or snake of some kind, according to their May 26 post.

I've seen a few threads on the Death Worm before. From what I gather, there is no proof of the animal's existence, but there are many reported sightings. I think there is probably something out there, but whether or not it is the Death Worm of legend, I'm not so sure. It might be; people scoffed at the existence of other animals such as Komodo Dragons, until they were proven real.

See paranormal.about.com.../XJ&sdn=paranormal&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fcryptoworld.co.uk%2F for a blog of the Death Worm seekers.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out this thread for more information.

I for one hope they find it, but I suspect it will be far less impressive in the flesh, as compared to local legends.

If it shoots lightning bolts from its eyeballs in the stories..maybe if we're lucky it can fart sparks.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
heh good thing im not on the atssn cause i always am the last to know about such things

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
maybe if we're lucky it can fart sparks.

Eat some of my fiance's chilli and you'll fart sparks too.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
ehh i think its fake i dont believe that theres a huge deathworm that killes everybody
if its a worm then it eats plants if it would eat humans and such it would have to have sharp teeth

top topics

join