It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worldwide conspiracy, putting it all together.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Introduction:

I like to put things together and try to correlate everything. The whole thing about dropping one pebble into the pond and watching the ripples go out across the pond affecting everything is something I truly believe in.

I think that by putting together the pieces of puzzles that may or may not seem to fit together we can learn much more than by looking at the pieces individually.

The meat:

War has been around as long as people have. Wars are fought for many reasons, but in most cases when one side wins a war over another the winning side has gained something, whether it be a land, slaves, money or natural resources.

When war breaks out people try to rationalize it with reasons. ("Those people have a different religion". "Those people look funny" and there are many more reasons or rationalizations people use in order to justify it to themselves). Today when open war breaks out the leader has to justify it to the entire world. He has to have a good reason to do so.

Here is a color coded map of the oil in the world:

www.nationmaster.com...#

Here is a map of the religions of the world:

With the "Ark of the Covenant" (www.israelnationalnews.com...) to hopefully(or maybe not so hopefully) be found by Aug. 14, what better to cause even more religious unrest in an area already plagued with it?

What better time for nations with strong armies to step in and help out, in the name of religion?

What better way to start a war in one of the most profitable and important regions in the world?

I believe that over the past 30 years the pieces have been put in place, not just on a national U.S. scale, but a worldwide scale, to start a war that will put a small number of or maybe even one nation(s) in control of most the worlds oil supply. A supply that is running out and if controlled by one power could be put to one purpose.

I don't think that all this happening now, the (maybe) 2nd to last pope being popefied, the predictions (Mayan calendar), and the fact that we may have passed peak oil all happening at once to be a coincidence.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Don't forget that biblical interpreters claim that right now is when the armageddon/apocalypse/rapture is supposed to happen.
And the ancient Hindu texts say that now is the time when the end of the Kali Yuga will occur.
And the astrologers are mostly agreed that this is the dawning of the age of Aquarius.
And the Native Americans have predicted a number of signs would show the time is near, and they have happened, ie., the gourd of ashes (A bomb), a house in the sky (ISS), a web circling the world ( the internet ), people buying water, etc.
And of course, the research of numerous scientists that shows how skeletal the world's ecosystem has become, virtually totalled, which of course means a big 'correction' will be happening like it or not.
Ah, its probably all just a weird coincidence.

join