It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Stalinist Law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   

HR 1528 is now pending in Congress. It has passed one committee and is apparently sailing through another one. This was a keystone law used by Stalinist Russia to control it's people and it appears to be sailing through our republican congress.

If this law is passed it will force you to inform on your family, friends, or neighbors if you have any knowedge of their involvement in any kind of drug activity that is connected in any way to persons under the age of majority.

If you see a joint being passed to a college student, you MUST immediately inform the police.

If your child has a substance abuse problem and begs someone else to acquire drugs, you cannot deal with this as a family matter, or in a drug treatment setting. You MUST inform on the both of them or risk a fine and jail time.

If your sister, who has kids, mentions that she bought some pot to share with her husband, you MUST inform on your sister or risk a fine and jail time.

magic-city-news.com...

I know this has been covered, but this is the plan of the elite right here that is coming into shape. Its called creating the perfect society, which the nazis and facists tried to do. This is the new world order ladies and gentlemen, its here and its coming fast, the police state is coming upon us.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You have voted infinite for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Great find there, I'll have a look at this once I get a chance to go through it all properly. You find some "odd" stuff though mate.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

You have voted infinite for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Thank you

it was an interesting find, cant remember how i found it. Think it was from prisonplanet.com

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
funny you say stalinist law, it reminds me of a movie i saw called equalibrium where all actions out of the norm are reported to the authorities, and the government has conrtol of the people through a drug. i think thats a great movie for anyone that can thinks that the government might gain control it shows how strong they can be and what life would be like on the run.

top topics

join