It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rate the leaders on the war on terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
tell me what you think about the leaders of your own country and how you would rate them on the job they are doing on the war on terror?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Honestly nothing against you, at all... you seem like a totally nice person from some of your posts but...

you average 8.34 posts a day, the majority of which are new threads not over 4 lines long. They tend to be a copied sentance/paragragh of an article, with the post to the link. Try to include some of your own feelings on the subject as well... I'm sure we'd all like to know what you think as well.

For instance:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is 1 copied sentance from the article, 1 link, and 2 sentances not even totaling over 13 words... elaborate.

another post with 1 sentance copied from the article, 1 link, and a sentance that doesn't include any new ideas at all. (Ie. it might be kinda old but I found it an interesting story.)

Another copied sentance, another link.

I didn't even have to look for these posts at all... I just scrolled down page 1, and opened the threads you started... consider the fact that you have atleast 10 more of these treads on page 1 alone; in the same 1 sentance, 1 link format.

In my opinion this is border line "post-wh.oring"/"point herding". I just felt someone had to address it allready, if it wasn't done so allready. I would've PM'ed you but I can't PM people; being that I don't have over a certain ammount of posts yet. Anyhow, try to elaborate, include details, information, your opinion, your outlook, etc. Anyhow, this is meant to be totally constructive, and I mean no hard feelings. Have a great day.

In Christ,
Microcosm

[edit on 3-6-2005 by microcosm]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
no problem, I'm not point hearding as you say. i havn't even used the points for anything. I just add new articals becuase when I first got on here i didn't see anthing new, i thought I would add something new that people could talk about. and I do add things when I see a response of some kind that I want to resopnd to. I'll try to slow down on some of the articals. and add some more of my thoughts to the articals. this is all new to me. I'll learn the system.
thanks for your info

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Also what you could try to do if you like posting new material is to include your new "subject" into a thread that has a related topic, this would make the thread discussions more varied, and we would have less new topics few people respond to.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
How about explaining your point of view?, and then link to the article you are describing.
It makes for much better reading, and you will find that you get more response.
Just pasting links is useless. People cannot be bothered to look when they have no idea what they will be directed to.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
USA, Bush suck! Osama is 10x more smarter than him lol, no wonder we never catch him ....

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow
USA, Bush suck! Osama is 10x more smarter than him lol, no wonder we never catch him ....

What? (not a one word post)

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality

Originally posted by ulshadow

What? (not a one word post)

i just think, bush is not doing enough to project our nation, going to war in iraq not going to rid of terrorism, it is a idea not a country, group, nor religion.

top topics

join