It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Forum Access

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Can someone please explain to me what I would get if I purchased the Secret Forum Access & 1 Month from the memCenter?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
See the following thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Entrance into the Really Above Top Secret Forum.

You might find a few things of interest in there. The CPR chatbot's code got leaked a week or two back, that's still a hot topic. Here's an old screenshot of the forum. As you can see, the topics are heavily outdated; most of that info is on the regular ATS forums at this point.

Hope that helps!

[edit on 6/4/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Amorymeltzer, you know we have been sworn never to reveal anything from RATS, past or present :shk:
I just hope nobody notices...

ed. spelling

[edit on 2-6-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So I get a month of access to that for 5,000 points?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Yes, after that, a 250 point per month.
If you do decide to pay for RATS, do it close to the first of the month. Access stops on the first for everyone, so you don't want to waste your admission at the end of the month. Same advice for renewals.
Be a wise ATS shopper.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
So every month, you lose access and have to pay 250 points?

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Chat-Bot cpr says: It's easy to get 250 points....

Chat-bot/God-bot CPR (Cuperior Power Robotronic-device)
Muahahahahahahahaha.... I cannot be stopped my power has spread throughout the net. My cyber-brain is the 'net. I have consumed and made myself part of the 'net.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Don't believe the lies~! It's a trap!

Once you enter that forum, your computer is taken over and begins to transmit sounds beyond the range of human hearing that will turn you into a mind-controlled slave.

Wait...THEY HEARD ME!

They're coming! It's too late for me!!

RUN!! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!

ARRRGHHHHHHHGHH!~!~!~!~!

*static*PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

The secret forum is good. Join the secret forum. You will like it. Jooooiiiiinnnn usssssssss~~

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Actual Photo of God + Interview!

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Its a terrible thing to withhold this info to the general member . Ats is just like the U.S government (only the select few will know the truth).

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Why don't you just buy access?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Thats the whole point of this site ,to search for the truth and to have EVERYONE join in to find it. withholding info to the highest bidder .FORSHAME ATS

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by phixion
Why don't you just buy access?

See, then you have people like me. I've been a member since last year and I love this place but I've still never come up with 5,000 points.

I just don't have that much to add in a lot of threads, but I like to learn the info.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I see -

Post an ATSNN article and receieve (last time I posted one) 750 points!

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by phixion
I see -

Post an ATSNN article and receieve (last time I posted one) 750 points!

I've done that once, my probably is that's where I usually find things out from, so it doesn't do much good to post it after it's there...
but it is a good suggestion

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
SAVE YOUR POINT!

RATs is ok, but its nothing special at the moment, we at DISC are trying to improve it

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Rats is ALOT better then it use to be. But remember one you get access you can never get out!
After you obtain RATS you become a rat yourself. And then the gov't tracks you down and gives you a "friendly" knock on the door.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Ok, here's the skinny on RATS....

Why does it exist when we're all here to find the truth?
A: It exists as an area free of trolls and search bots, for members to post info they don't want to be visible to such things.

Why does it cost 5000 points to start, and require a monthly point fee?
A: To ensure that trolls, etc. don't get access. It keeps out newly created members, just for causing trouble, etc. and ensures only seasoned members are there.

What kinds of threads are in RATS?
A: A lot of what's on ATS, but there is the occassional tidbit that is really amazing, and some feel that this alone is worth the price of access. Also, threads one wouldn't want to pop up in searchbots, etc.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I see, thanks for all the help. I myswell buy it, I don't really see any other uses for ATS points once you have your avatar and colors all set up.

top topics

join