It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(submission) (news) Lindsay Lohan Uninjured in Car Crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Lindsay Lohan escaped from a car accident uninjured when a member of the paparazzi struck the young actresses car. Twenty-Four year old photographer Galo Ramirez was detained by police on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon.

movies.msn.com
LOS ANGELES -- Lindsay Lohan wasn't injured after her car was hit by a photographer who allegedly was following the "Mean Girls" actress.

Galo Ramirez, 24, was booked on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon after running into Lohan's car Tuesday, police said.

"I thank God my daughter was able to walk out of the car," Lohan's mother, Dina, said in a statement released by a publicist for the 18-year-old actress.

Lohan's new film, "Herbie: Fully Loaded," will be in theaters June 22.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

It appears that Lindsay Lohan is uninjured after her devastating car accident. Late last year, Lindsay Lohan lost her California drivers license at a Hollywood party. Paparazzi found the I.D. card and posted it on the internet along with her American Express 'Black' Card.

It seems as if Lindsay Lohan is 'OK' from her accident according to a press release from her mother. Despite the fact that U.S. soldiers are being killed in Iraq, Prophet Yahweh summoning of UFOs, and the still uncured Cold virus, we as a nation can all rest easy tonight.

Related News Links:
www.imdb.com

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It's clear that the War on Terrorism has subsided due to Lindsay Lohans uninjured status after her devastating car crash. I'm not sure how the Sunnis and Shiates will percieve this event. It could be good for possibly gaining any type of amnesty from the U.S. military.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
? This is news how? This belongs in anything that deals with MJ.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
i heard that the poparazzi is actually crashing into celebs cars now while i was flipping around on the boob tube and caught it on one of those entertain ment shows.

also i think that lohan should stayed a brunette

new topics

top topics

join