It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With all this talk about UFO's changing color...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Just a thought, but I feel it's perfectly reasonable.
Many people have made reports saying they've seen UFO's of all shapes and sizes, even purple clouds, which they're reported to be UFO's.

Is it difficult to understand, that it's possible UFO's could be hovering in the sky, blending in with the color of the sky and clouds?

I mean, most of us have seen the movie Signs, and it happened in that movie, which really brings up some curious issues.
If our aircraft can be camoflauged, and even be coated in a special paint, that blends in with the night skies (ie - silent helicopters) then why couldn't a UFO?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Because what the UFOs are using is something highly more sophisticated. What me and lost, on this forum, has seen suggests a silver coating on the craft itself, and a zone around the craft, altering the light to bend around it. Making it invisible to almost invisible from all angles depending on the light circumstances.

But yeah. It's not so hard to believe that they can do somthing like this. It would definately explain why they're rarely seen. What I saw I saw only because I was looking at that exact part of the sky, I was just lucky. I couldn't have possibly detected it with my periferal view if I was just standing around looking at whatever. This time I happened to be looking at the stars and bam, there's a very UFO trying hard to fit in with the background.

Want to read more? Here's the link lost's thread about what he saw when he was 11: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the purple cloud link is on the front page.

[edit on 3-6-2005 by Drexon]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
awww Drexon...your link is not clickable

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
What me and lost, on this forum, has seen suggests a silver coating on the craft itself, and a zone around the craft, altering the light to bend around it. Making it invisible to almost invisible from all angles depending on the light circumstances.

But yeah. It's not so hard to believe that they can do somthing like this.

Japan is already half way there! I'm sure a million years of intelligence on top of ours could easily turn an object 'invisible' to our eyes.

"The inventor of an "invisibility" cloak has said that his next project will be to develop the technology to allow people to see through walls."

Inventor plans 'invisible walls'

news.bbc.co.uk...

Japanese Develop 'Invisible' Coat

www.rednova.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hmm, I really should stop using 'they' when I'm actually talking about UFOs. I'm still undecided about aliens, I just believe in UFOs.

And TheShroudOfMemphis, that really is just a special cloth that he wears and then projects an image on that is recieved through a camera behind him, or alternatively prerecorded. Nothing special imo. Sure, ppl get astounded by the fancy imagery but look into it more closely and it's just another invention. Nothing to do with space bending, light warping, hoola hooping UFOs, imo ofcourse.

new topics

top topics

join