It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacking the new cars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
What a horrifying, and very likely, tale of terror about the future.... It can only come true if we continue to follow the same path we have been steadfastly heading down for the last century though. There is a chance we might wake up...right? I say, bring on the four horsemen of the apocalypse, they are really pushing it, and in my view are already late. Just fashionably late though. Armageddon, carry me home. That was a song by Prism long ago. The dawning of the age of Aquarius, the end of the fourth sun in the Mayan long count calendar, and the start of the fifth sun on their date of 13.0.0.0.0, the end of the Hindu Vedic Kali Yuga which includes wiping clean the slate as one of its aspects, the third shaking of the earth according to the Hopi elders, they all coincidentally deduced that the time for a good house cleaning would be about now....... what I dont get is how they did that thousands of years ago, unless of course time is an illusion.......(which it is, imho, the present is all there is).
I am not predicting the end of the world, don't shoot the messenger, I am just relaying what I read, they said it, not me. I like to envision a point where 6 billion people all of a sudden say, "What were we thinking?", lets tidy up around here and divvy up the stuff a little more equitabley, and then we solve all the worlds problems and live happily ever after......of course minus the thousands of species we already drove to extinction, but hey, no one is perfect.......except maybe that one guy.....
In any event, I do not plan to take part in any such plan to take away all our freedom. One of the founders of the US said something like, someone who is willing to sacrifice his freedom for security deserves neither. I think it was either Franklin or Jefferson, maybe.

<< 1   >>

join