It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush 41 and Clinton--best friends?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I was just watching Larry King with Bill Clinton and Larry started-off by asking him about his new relationship with 41. Clinton, who I've supported ten years, unquestionably, is now getting ready to visit 41's compound in Maine for a vacation of golf and fishing. What the f---?

If I've never bought into a conspiracy before--I do now. He's been bought by the devil and You right wingers have him, now.

I now see Hillary being give her senate seat, without any opposition and her not running against Frist or whatever other other christian, suck-up that gets the Republican nomination.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Kazi, you really need to wake up and smell the coffee.
Right-winger? Left-winger? LOL! You almost see a conspiracy, but you are so absorbed in your "opinion", rather than constitutionality, and you take politics on like a sport just like "they" want you to, that you totally miss it.
I was so excited when I saw the thread title; I thought there was an awakening.

Even with the benefit of seeing it as history, you miss the fact that there wasn't a quarter's worth of difference between George and Bill. Both are members of the same elite club. Both know who and what is the power that controls, not only this government, but many others as well, and they happily work for it.

I hate to be the jerk who has to tell you that there is no Santa Claus, but both sides work for the same owner.

Reality's tough - get a helmet!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Both of them were involved in the Cocaine running through Mena Ak, both of them had common legal representations in the BCCI scandal. As far as "best briends", I kind of doubt it, but they certainly had their connections.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
www.whitehouse.gov...

41 and Bill are working together of course they would hang out and golf, they are real people you know...

[edit on 1-6-2005 by Boatphone]

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Thomas crown--ass reaming accepted, but only, because of what I'm seeing now.
You say I'm caught-up in opinion, thus blinded from the constitutionality--well if all our presidents kneel to the same master--what does constitutionality have to do with anything--it must be irrellevant.
In my original post I admitted to an awakening, but there is still a need to do whatever is possible to fight the drug companies, corporate welfare, separation of church and state, tax breaks for the rich and much more that oppresses. And those are right wing issues that need, if still possible in your world, to be taken-on.

So you agree that Hillary might ass well shut-up and be a good little senator, that is, unless she's the new chosen-one.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
If Hillary is elected in '2008 followed by Jeb in 2012, that would be roughly 36 years of consecutive Bush/Clinton family members with Presidential titles.

If Hillary and Jeb go two terms each we're at 44 years total.

NWO Coolness huh..

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
when are people going to realize its all about the green....everything is about the green...people please come to the terms that everything in this country is about the green...goverment,justice department,lobbyist,big corporations,all the way down to your locale mayor...why would anyone pay more to run a political campaign than they were going to receive in pay??hum....................GREEN

top topics

join