It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you've probably seen this but

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I was just informed that there are no more slots for members. I'll start a chit chat thread for those that have somethign to say, which'll be monitored by me and I'll inject any good comments that come along. It's the best I can do, sorry.

Also I have completed cataloging JT from 02 November 2000 01:00 to 02/21/2001 06:33:00. This will be uploaded pronto, for the team members.

edit - uh I found some consistency problems in my catalog. I'll see if I can fix this asap. it's no good if the material is "off".

[Edited on 8-9-2003 by ktprktpr]

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Satyr,

Excellent post. You've developed an outstanding source and relationship there. Good for you!

Several other well known physicists (Kaku, Thorne, Wolfe) have responded similarly but only Dr. Brown has gone into such detail with his objections to the saga.

BTW: When the archive is posted to the study group you'll find another gross error by Titor. He posted this via Pamela:

The basic math to alter world lines exists right now. Tipler first described a working "time machine" through his theory of massive rotating spheres. I apologize for the web site but it was the only one I could find quickly.
www.geocities.com:0080...

posted 07 November 2000 15:42

Tipler spheres? And a link to an Area 51 site as his reference? (I think that Dr. Brown made some comment about his "reference materials.")

In later posts he got it right by refering to them as cylinders.

He hung on Tipler for some reason. Tipler Cylinders are not BH's. They are infinitely long cylinders made of neutronium and spinning at ~3/4 "c". It's a gedanken experiment that cannot be created. They have nothing to do with his gadget and the theory is fully explained by Kerr without ever mentioning Tipler Cylinders.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Well, I pretty much told him I wouldn't bother him, and I didn't expect him to go out of his way at all, since he's a busy man. But he was kind enough to send me some lengthy evaluations. Nice guy, he is. I enjoyed picking his brain. He understands much more than I could ever grasp.
When he finishes his book, I'd like to read it.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 02:56 AM
link   
My goodness, I leave this thread for all of about 24 hours and an entire college-level course on quantum mechanics and black hole theory develops. Kudos Darby!

RGB is a chatty fellow. Glad you've had the chance to chat with him Satyr! His knowledge spans many boundaries and he's very generous with his time. He has interesting thoughts on intellectual property rights and publishing. I'm working on a possible thread in this direction based on our conversation.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
[Edited on 20-10-2003 by kukla]

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
is the world still revolving or evolving?

ask me anything and i'll do the best to reply hahaha

Yea, I've seen him. Trying to make a big impact...on innocents like my pure and lovely breed of lambs that I am working on growing to be without spot. Only problem I have once in awhile is a fat wolf by the name of J.Titer who laughs too hard sometimes at his own jokes...

"As mentioned above, he didn't say anything about the Y2K scare. He only mentioned a 2038 bug, which is real."

Aaaand....how REAL may that one be, that is ofcourse, compared to the WHY TWO KAY bug hahahaaa...?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Gazrok
If it looks like male bovine shyte, and smells like male bovine shyte...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In 2036, I live in central Florida with my family and I'm currently
stationed at an Army base in Tampa.
male bovine shyte. There is no Army base in Tampa, there is McDill Air Force Base. Sure, he's got a 33 year window, but do you seriously think there will be an Army base there as well? De je vous....I seem to remember a certain time traveller who recently came to our boards, hehe.... That was good for a few laughs....
And don't forget.......his mummy and daaddy are at home and they don't even KNOW that he's gone...for an army man...working out of the bedroom....must be tough....to get no acknowledgement. Especially when NOONE knows WHERE you are and you will be gone and back in seconds time and older looking hahaha, when they next see you. OH my!

[Edited on 13-9-2003 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The man is a hoax friends. He also would be as dead on with physics as I with a textbook on my lap as I posted random data caollected from the REAL experts. Utilitarianism is an easy medium to write fiction in.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:16 AM
link   
quote:
Originally posted by Satyr
Has no one read any of this?! There was a war because of the corruption. According to his story, that was the reason for the civil war. They, since then, reworked the constitution, have 5 presidents, ten parties, and the gov't is no longer centralized. I don't give it much merit, but I do hope there is a civil war. We need one.

You know what doll? In terms of attire, the world of tomorrow will be naked. Does John Duh sound naked to you?

Hahahahaha. Do you know that anyone can take anything out of our present and history and twist it with their own fat imagination to make it seem like somthing other than it really is?

You get some rich kid fat boy jew who has nothing else to do between classes, and his parents don't do him any justice because they're at work ALL of the time.....it's not hard to fathom how a human being could take all of those things out of our culture, recycle them and make people believe in him because, for example....it's SOOOOOO FAMILIAR....etc.

Have you ever heard of genius'? Have you ever heard that they can become evil? Have you ever believed everything you heard from a man who came to your door and his career identity was--door-salesman?

Note from JB1.I'm hoping you are going to learn to edit your own posts in the future.I will not be merging your posts again.They will be deteted instead.

[Edited on 13-9-2003 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
*edit* R.I.P. JT Research Project

[Edited on 10-1-2004 by kukla]

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I stumbled into the old JT thread and noticed that we forgot to post the Project link.
For anyone digging through the archives, here's the link..

The John Titor Research Project

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This is the first time I have heard of this John Titor, so forgive the bump, but I find this a little interesting. Of course the guys is very vague. He makes sure he keeps saying his worldline, which could be diffrent from ours. I also find it a little weird that a time machine is a 3 foot long box. But what to I know about time travel? All in all a good read but I want to know if the video of him leaving was ever put on the net or if anyone is trying to get it?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
just a random thought...

at any point does he mention how old he was in 2036?
what i mean is, is he alive in THIS worldline as a youth?
if so, has anyone ever thought of looking for a John Titer?

just some random thoughts...

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I think he said he was born in 1998, so he would be 5 right now.

[Edited on 8-12-2003 by Dusty]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Hmm, I see things have changed a bit,

Interesting posts, very interesting, Time travel or not, GL

FoX

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:24 AM
link   
the thing about time travel is if it happens, like if a person were to go back today to ten years ago, then then years ago the guy would have already done it. time doesn't circle, just riple. with time travel, it creates a wave that pushes infront of what was originally in front. but when that happens, it's as though it were always there, it doesn't stop the riple it passed over. think about it.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
i've just read about this and already found one of his problems, i think. he mentions America's republicans and democrats arguing and that escalationg into WW3, it already IS WW3, that's what all this Iraq business is being called, WW3. maybe i'm worng but i don't think so.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i didn't see this
thanks for this

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   
i, too, am just learning about this and as i read over his words and what he says, they seem very believable. but questions came to mind as i read.... did he predict his own birth? then i read that it was 1998 when he was born... I SAY WE LOCATE THIS 5 YEAR OLD AND QUESTION HIM.... hahaha.... alright thats my 2 cents for now... its late and i cant think so ill be back when i get my stuff straight..

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
didnt john titor say something about the Mad Cow disease in the US? maybe he said outbreak, which hasnt happened yet but im keeping my ears open.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
i went to the site and started reading about him coming back in TIME to get an old 1975 computer, and im thinking to myself, f@#k off, if you can time travel no way in the world do you need an old 1975 computer to do anything, what a load of s@#t.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join