It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biological attack Indonesian embassy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Howard said he had been told the substance was a bacteria belonging to the bacillus group.

"It's still being tested ... it's not an innocent white powder, it's some kind of biological agent," Mr Howard told Channel 9.

"I'm not a scientist but they say it belongs to the bacillus group and is being tested.

"At this stage I can't tell you any more than that."

The bacillus group includes various forms of bacteria, one of which is the causative agent of anthrax.

The embassy in Canberra was shut down and its staff isolated after the envelope arrived.

Mr Howard said he was staggered by today's incident.

source
related
related

This is very distrubting to say the least. At this stage the biological attack has been linked to Australian outrage of the Colby verdict. However I have a hard time swolling this there is the possablity that it is the work of a Islamic extremist group hell bent on the creation of an Islamic state.

Extremist groups would aim to damage the Indonesian - Australian relationship. The Colby outrage is the perfect cover in order to lanuch attacks against Australian interests. Terrorists will only release videos when they can gain a propganda victory. At this Stage terrorists would gain more by using outrage over the Colby case as a smoke screen.

[edit on 1-6-2005 by xpert11]

[edit on 1-6-2005 by xpert11]

D

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Already thread here:

Embassy under Bacterial Attack

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I reckon it's bogus.
Remember the anthrax outbreak in America, that lead back to US military and an inside job.

Where do you come across a deadly biological sample without being majorly connected??

I think the media is playing the Corby case up, they were almost promoting the idea of boycotting Bali until part of the public went with that idea, then they rolled with how people were taking their money back from charities, over night they switched to how it was going to bounce back on us, now we have a biological attack on Indonesia because of Corby??

The only way to approach this is with major skeptisim. Australia's government has had a very hard time trying to get support for the war on terror, this is a little reminder i think. I don't think Australia has the means to create a 9/11 style event so it could only really to intimidate. The CIA have outlined covert operations in over 80 countries around the world, considering Australia's government being increasingly obstinate towards the public and the opposition, i wouldn't be surprised if they are working together as part of 'the plan'. Most Australians would agree that Howard's nose is brown from Bush's ass.

Australia is in a similar position to America in the sense that our consevative party has majority control coming up and it's obviously apparent that when they get control, they will become very hard nosed and just stop answering to the public at all.

Everything Howard comes out with is his decision alone so he tells us and he continues to tell us how he's our best friend and for the people, while somehow managing to screw us over at the same time. He's got that Bush gift! He's getting very cocky and smug in Parliment and with the press, i don't remember the last time he's given a straight answer or a truthful one for that matter. Corruption runs high in the Australian government and no surprises that Howard is on record as presenting 'a New World Order' for the future.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Where do you come across a deadly biological sample without being majorly connected??

ThisBiological agent called bacillus, can be made by anyone, anywhere.

No connections needed......just the internet and a motive.

Thread here

[edit on 1/6/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB

ThisBiological agent called bacillus, can be made by anyone, anywhere.

No connections needed......just the internet and a motive.

Thread here

[edit on 1/6/2005 by SportyMB]

Well, when it's tested we'll know, that hasn't happened yet.

The thing that's setting off my warning signal is the fact that the media and the government are putting words in our mouths. They've decided already that this is about Corby and that it's done by Corby sympathizers yet they've made it very clear that it's not going to help but only make things worse.
They are being very vocal and clear with their message and it's just reaking of propaganda.

They come out with the words and we'll all start repeating them.
We don't know what the sample is, we don't know who did it and we don't know why but the government and the media are SURE they know who and why.

I'm just being cautiously skeptic about this because when they put words in our mouth, it's for the very reason that we'll put logic and forsight aside and roll with their outrage.

I think the whole Corby issue is actually to mask a drug trafficking problem within Australia's airports which could lead to anywhere and anyone. Why isn't this an issue when it's been admitted too?

Are Australian's really this outraged by Corby? I don't think so. I think they are pissed off and annoyed but not outraged enough to warrent mindless Terror attacks.

If you know how to harvest a biological attack, your smart enough to realise that it's NOT going to help free someone from prison. That's ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Are Australian's really this outraged by Corby? I don't think so. I think they are pissed off and annoyed but not outraged enough to warrent mindless Terror attacks.

If you know how to harvest a biological attack, your smart enough to realise that it's NOT going to help free someone from prison. That's ridiculous.

Exactly my line of thinking.

I dont think it is an inside job by the Australian government thou there is no need for it the Bail bombings must still be freash on peoples minds I know that I havnt forgotton about it.

new topics

top topics

join