It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Yahweh thread?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Ok, im sure some non-beleivers are getting annoyed by these, as believers are reading every post. but i have a question, tomorrow is when he is sending a ufo above las vegas, does anyone know the time, we should try to get a national newscast out there like headline news or ABC or something. and anyone know what time it is? also, anyone that lives in that area should go and get videos and everything.

Schmidt1989

(edit to remove caps from title)

[edit on 3-6-2005 by pantha]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I may be mistaken, but I thought that he said he was going to make them appear numerously between the first and fifteenth of June, and for a day and a half in that period one low enough for all of Las Vegas to see? Or am I wrong?

Edited to Add: Forgot to mention that I agree that people that are members, or even lurkers of ATS in Las Vegas and the immediate surrounding areas should watch the skies closely and video tape and/or take pictures of any Unidentified Flying Objects.

[edit on 5/31/2005 by hatchedcross]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Does everyone have a spare video tape or enough HD space to record what might be history in the making?

I'm thinkin about how in Signs, they have to tape over the swimsuit special to record all the news footage of the spaceships etc.

Although the likelyhood is small, it's better to be safe the sorry and if does pull out some history in the making - you don't want to have to tape over your swimsuit special!

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
some high def pictures would be real nice too. i should learn hebrew and try it on my own, or email him asking him for help.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Folks, I'm telling you there ain't nothing to this. Back in the day I was really into magic and stage illusions. There are a number of different techniques one can use to make things appear to float and even more to make things seemingly appear out of no where, etc. I just put myself in this guy's shoes and came up with the least expensive route to make such a hoax work. Freaked out the guys at work when I did David Blaine's (the Balducci) self-levitation trick. When I showed them how it was done ... they couldn't believe how silly they'd been for being so amazed. I use to have a "winder" that fit in my palm for stage illusions with silks.

I'll wager the "Profit" and his "wives" use an electric fishing reel(s) like this one:

www.boatersworld.com...

Much has been made about the decided lack of advance notice and the news crew having picked the time and place. Trust me when you've got your "trick" ready to go ... set up time can be reduced to mere minutes. So, this is how the "Profit" truly summons these "remote controlled orbs" as he himself called them during his C2C interview with George Noory:

First, you'll need the following -
1. a couple of cell phones;
2. at least two cars (one for yourself to "arrive" in and a second car for one of your "wives" to drive;
3. an additional "wife" to watch you and relay instructions to your other "wife" who will be driving your second car;
4. a tank of helium;
5. balloons of assorted colors and reflectivity - a silver or orange balloon blown up within a clear balloon will work best;
6. lots of fishing line or "magician's thread" wound on an automatic electric winder/reel (see link above) with a car cig-lighter adapter, of course;
7. a willing newsman to cover your "UFO summoning".

Then you just wait for said newsman to call you and pick a time and place. You send your "wives" ahead of you - one to stand in the park to watch for your non-verbal signals, so she can cell phone instructions to your other wife, who will be sending up the first balloon, so it's out of eyesight.

Then you arrive and meet the newsman in the park and expalin yourself and then you go into your "summoning" routine. Like magic a dot far up in the sky appears out of no where and begins to descend. Why? Because the "wife" you've got driving your second car has engaged the electric fishing reel and is pulling the balloon downward. Then she can drive down some streets that are (hopefully) free of telephone lines (etc) or simply release the balloon so it ascends heavenward again.

The more wives and cars and reels and cellphones (etc) ... the more "orbs" can magically appear and disappear. Now..... If the "Profit" can make these "orbs" shoot across the sky faster than a balloon can be towed behind a speeding car ... or ... if the "orbs" can shoot up into the sky faster than a helium filled balloon can ascend heavenward, then ... I'll cut the "Profit" some slack. Until then.... Not a chance!

Try it yourself and see if it doesn't work like a charm.
I think the "Profit" is going to do real harm to valid UFO research. Another bad apple to spoil the bunch. Don't count on seeing any "ships" as the "Profit" calls them, let alone one that's five times bigger than any earthly aircraft we've got here on Earth.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by smadewell

I think the "Profit" is going to do real harm to valid UFO research. Another bad apple to spoil the bunch. Don't count on seeing any "ships" as the "Profit" calls them, let alone one that's five times bigger than any earthly aircraft we've got here on Earth.

Would you please do this and video tape the results? Please post them here as soon as possible. This will save me the time it will take for me to conjure my next experiment as well as save one of my grandsons favorite toys.

Also beware of telephone lines and other things that your device will surely get snagged on.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Well, watch these other videos too and tell me they aren't balloons.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

The fact that the "Profit" tried to say these couldn't be balloons because he didn't pick the time or place just tells me they ARE in fact balloons, because - misdirection being what it is - not picking the time and place doesn't mean his "wives" couldn't have set everything in place within minutes, especially if all their gear was prepared and ready to go. After all, they've done this about a 1,500 times before, right?
Practice makes perfect!

I can't believe George Noory and Art Bell have been suckered so easily. Maybe ratings are more important than seeking a logical explanation.
That's a sad thought.... Then again, many folks are so desparate to prove the existence of UFOs they'll latch on to any straw (or balloon) blowing in the wind.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom

Originally posted by smadewell

Would you please do this and video tape the results? Please post them here as soon as possible. This will save me the time it will take for me to conjure my next experiment as well as save one of my grandsons favorite toys.

Also beware of telephone lines and other things that your device will surely get snagged on.

Sorry.... I don't have the money (let alone the time) to spare for this experiment. Besides, you've got those other "videos" the "Profit" made, which clearly shows these are just balloons (note the shape) and in one case a spinning delta wing (or butterfly shaped) white colored kite.

Honestly, if he can command these "orbs", then why are they always so far away? Why not glorify his alien, superhuman black King and Creator of the Y"H Federation of Planets by commanding these "orbs" to descend and circle around him inside the park itself? Why? Because he can't! The trick has to be done from a distance. Close up magic on this one just can't be done. Despite all the float ball stage illusions that can be done ON STAGE, even Cooperfield can't make an orb descend from heavenly heights and then float and dance about him.

J_3

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
smadewell - - I am with you 100% on this one.

I have seen no evidence yet that would suggest those are anything but balloons.

The videos aren't what is getting him believers, it's the promise that there is more to come, "this is just the beginining". So I will wait and watch, but unless he does something impressive, in the next 45 days, then his career is over.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by J_3
smadewell - - I am with you 100% on this one.

I have seen no evidence yet that would suggest those are anything but balloons.

The videos aren't what is getting him believers, it's the promise that there is more to come, "this is just the beginining". So I will wait and watch, but unless he does something impressive, in the next 45 days, then his career is over.

Not over.... Because as I posted in the "debunking" thread ... he's left himself several "outs". Unless Penn and Teller or someone of their standing duplicate the "trick" he might continue to gain attention. Even then, the "Profit" will always have die-hard followers to support him. You think logic alone would have snapped the followers of the Heaven's Gate cult back to reality, but ... it didn't. Some people simply want to believe no matter what.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
[edit on 6/1/05 by andrew817]

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrew817

[edit on 6/1/05 by andrew817]

Andrew, this voice mail was hysterical...for awhile, after that the guys laughter annoyed me so I turned it off!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
jake1997, that was so sweet, that was awsome.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Like really guys.

Could you not just have added this to the other mindless discussions about this guy? Or the already existing thread that is not worshiping him?

new topics

top topics

join