It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~The Kasai Rex~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hey guys. A while back i was lookin' around for some cryptid info. and I came across a t-rex type creature that is known to terrorize parts of africa. The description was brief and i red only of one eye-witness account. If anybody can find any information on this mysterious creature at all, please feel free to post.

~thanks guys. Jeff

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Do a search........Google works best for me. It looks like there is plenty of info on this. How reliable it is.....well you have to be the judge.
Here is one link.........
www.trueauthority.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Wow a very interesting read! I knew that much of Africa was left unexplored but not 80%! I'll try to find some info for you.

Well, heres a link - It has info about other 'dinosaurs' that are spotted in Africa. I don't know how much this will help, but it seems to have adequate info.

www.unmuseum.org...

Have fun with it.

-WD

[Edited on 7-8-2003 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Nice reading on that lil beastie, I have to say i find it entirely plausable. Considering the size of africa that is still unknown.
Also there have been sightings of other (prehistoric) creatures still around, take for instance Megalania. This was the largest ever monitor lizard known, yet it has had reported sightings as late as 1979. Taking into account it is rumoured to get to 30ft (the one in 1979 was 27ft i think), and considering it lives mainly in open areas. I find it quite easy to see how something a little larger could hide in the depths of africa's unexplored jungles/swamps

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Thanks alot for the great links guys, but i soon found out that the only sighting and photo was nothing but a common hoax. The only part that was decent about it was that it had an interesting story to it.

~ Thanks again, Jeff

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
THE SEARCH CONTINUES!!!!!!!

Maybe one day we will find a real pic

ANY ONE GOING TO AFRICA?????

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
THE SEARCH CONTINUES!!!!!!!

Maybe one day we will find a real pic

ANY ONE GOING TO AFRICA?????

Hell you sponsor me, and i'll go find you one

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The folks at this link seem to think it is a hoax, and from the picture I do too.
KASAI REX HOAX

Here is another that believes it is fake. They cite the other pages though with no new evidence.
MORE KASAI REX

If you look at the photograph of the lizard you can see the outline where the image was pasted onto the background. Also not the photo in these articles looks like a monitor lizard, and not a T-Rex.

new topics

top topics

join