It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the rapture be blamed on UFOs?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I grew up a Calvanist. I attended many protestant churches and learned all the Rapture theories. Since then I hvae become acquainted with the Jewish and Catholic teachings as well. Many of my closest friends are Catholic as well as Jewish. Hard as it may seem, we all share common bonds of interest in the truth. I have come to the conclusion that there will be no rapture in the since of the word. No left behind will occur contrary to the series of books. There is something else that will occur and be a big event.

Luke 21:36 (King James Version) KJV)
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

As stated prior, I disagree with the use of the term rapture when referring to future events of the Bible. I believe outside of nitogen narcosis, a physical rapture brought on by the bends of deep water diving, the term is more of an emotional experience.

The above scripture refers to the big event and is discribed elsewhere in scripture better.

1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18 KJV
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

This describes the sons and daughters of God meeting the Lamb of God, (Son of God, King of Kings, High Priest, Jesus, Yahveh Shua) in the air for the marriage supper. After which, the Hosts return to Earth where they save the remaining humans from utter destruction and begin setting up the Millennium Kingdom of God. Some teach this is the rapture. Call it whatever makes sense as long as understanding accompanies this event.

The initial Trump of God upon Christ's initial return to collect his invited guests, sets into effect some kind of human metamorphosis in selected people that have died sometime in the past. They become Christ-like with immortality. After this occurrence, the individually selected living-humans will go through the same metamorphosis into immortality and meet the others (previously dead) in the air to attend the marriage feast of the Lamb of God. The King of Kings will become the Bridegroom and return to Earth with his hosts that attended the marriage feast. The Ecclesia (called out ones, chosen, overcommers) will return with the Groom to save his bride and establish his Millennium Kingdom for a 1000 year period.

So, after years of studing the scriptures and reading many different books of various oppinion, I have come to the conclusion that there will be some that will be Pre-tribulation and some that will be in the middle of the tribulation according to the Lamb of God.

After 1000 years, the remaining dead, not apart of the first ressurrection will be brought to life and judged. These will be judge by the Lamb of God into everlasting hell or into everlasting life. The everlasting life people will not experience the metamorphosis into immortality and become Christ like. They will, through a new covenant, have the laws in their hearts and sin no more. They will enjoy the King of Kings' established Kingdom.

Haydes or hell is thrown into the lake-of-fire where it will burn forever and ever. Christ's Kingdom will be established for ever and ever. Which really brings up some interesting points:

1. Do humans in this newly established Kingdom continue with space travel and explore the created universe?

2. Do these humans actually get to populate class M planets of the Universe now that they have become truely sin-free?

3. If space travel becomes possible, will these people use worm-holes for quicker times spent acutually traversing space.

Excuse the rambling, you hit upon a topic I enjoy considering the possiblities. I know this is a lot to take in. All of the above relating to the subject of his return and kingdom establishment is in the KJV of the Bible.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Will the rapture be blamed on UFO's????!!!!!!

How about, will the rapture even occur?

I swear there is something drastically wrong with the way people approach social issues. This type of mentality is near mental illness.

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
Will the rapture be blamed on UFO's????!!!!!!

How about, will the rapture even occur?

I swear there is something drastically wrong with the way people approach social issues. This type of mentality is near mental illness.

That's ok Seapeople. Once upon a time I would have agreed with you. I used to think that Christianity defied logic and that there was something truly wrong with people who believed the way I do now. But all of that aside, open your mind for a moment and imagine that a large number of people around the world suddenly vanished. What would you think had happened to these people?

[edit on 6/3/2005 by darkelf]

<< 1   >>

join