It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of things to come

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I had this dream:
One large asteroid will hit the Earth during this year, it will enter the atmosphere and everyone will tell it will hit the pacific, but it changes the direction and hit central asia.
Anyway there will be no catastrophe event, human losses will be minimal.
I am not trying to scare anyone, I hope it will be ok, but I had this type of dreams twice and both times it was confirmed to be true. As a matter of fact dream location was exactly the same for one of the fulfiling dreams.
These previous thing dreaming is personal so I don't want to talk about it here. But one was about planet closing together, and It was true, of course I cou8ld know that if read somehere but I didn't.
I just had a dream and soon it became true. Like I was watching TV and they sais it and then I was watching TV in real and they said the same wrds.
Also nuclear weapon will be officialy used against another country within one year frame. It will be in one small country, possibly involving china, but this later wasn't in dream but more of the vision.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
dreams mean nothing

i had a dream that i was KIA in some war.

im not in the military.

they mean nothing. cause if they did wed all be F***ed with mine

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
That is why I don't post alien invasion dreams, these are really weird with death rays and people running through rubble.
One of most terrifying was when grey and blue alien was in my living room.
I was scared as never before, and btw I usualy don't have nightmares.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
There is a difference between precognitive dreams and regular dreams. Usually people who have precognitive dream know it.

If people are wonding if their "future dream" was a weird dream or a vision for the futurer, then it probably just a weird dream.

People who have percognitive dreams don't wonder that, they "know" it was a vision of the future

MankoW - I've seen the meteor too. It doesn't really destroy anything, but it's really dramatic and gets everyones attention around the world.

Did the dreams specifically state the time of year as you suggested? Where did you get that date?

Leon S. L.

new topics

top topics

join