It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Walk On Water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Scientists Have Figured out how to walk on water.

www.reuters.com...

www.content.loudeye.com...~sss-600111/0309406_0105_00_0002.ra

Falcon

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
All you need to do is freeze it! Why go through anymore trouble?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now to be serious...

That might be a useful discovery in travel. If we could use it for water craft, we could probably hit higher speeds and save fuel. Interesting.

[Edited on 8-6-2003 by Cammo Dude]

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 04:19 AM
link   
i doubt jesus had 'Three sets of hairy legs'

if you're gonna freeze the water to walk on it, then consider this:

why walk when you can SLIDE!

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Jesus did say anybody who believed could walk on water.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 04:27 AM
link   
thats a good point johnb

maybe the insects are christians

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
wow.. a nice discovery..

I find this article really interesting, and i am really surprised how the truth may also be hidden because of skepticism coming from the people, i dont believe that this tiny comets are toxic, i really blame the acid rain on humans... what i think of this discovery is that they must be really small to escape human view as well as telescopes, etc, and also because they were thought to be "instrumental noise", so they must be the size of a pixel or so, and besides, they are water, so they must be mostly transparent, my theory on this is that saddam is planning a biological attack on uS!

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
delete the last post!

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I recall the Japanese haveing a way to walk across water, and they never knew about Jesus.

It was the Shinobi-nin/Ninja, they used clay pots strapped to their feet, and moved carefully and slow.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cammo Dude
All you need to do is freeze it! Why go through anymore trouble?

Along the same lines, you can turn water into wine by using it to grow grapes.

Kidding aside, that is a cool article.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I've known how to walk on water for years... As long as it's a little puddle made just after it rained... any higher than 1 CM... and that's a whole different story...

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   

wow.. a nice discovery..

I find this article really interesting, and i am really surprised how the truth may also be hidden because of skepticism coming from the people, i dont believe that this tiny comets are toxic, i really blame the acid rain on humans... what i think of this discovery is that they must be really small to escape human view as well as telescopes, etc, and also because they were thought to be "instrumental noise", so they must be the size of a pixel or so, and besides, they are water, so they must be mostly transparent, my theory on this is that saddam is planning a biological attack on uS!..

This looks to me like it was supposed to be posted in another thread?

BTW I don't think Saddam will have anything to do with the Bio attack... although it will likely be framed on him.

As far as discovering the walking on water secret... I'm wondering if humans could duplicate the phenomenon naturally, even for a very short time.

[Edited on 10-8-2003 by MKULTRA]

new topics

top topics

join