It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YAHWEH is the truth! More footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
For debunkers ... have at it.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I dont buy it.

Seems more of misplaced faith, aliens or reflection of the light.

New army tech, who knows? but amusing and highly entertaing, more please.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the link blaqmyst.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hey guys, look at video LA2.wmv. With 1:37 remaning in the video something flies in the top right portion of the screen. Check it out in slow mo.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Distortion]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Distortion
Hey guys, look at video LA2.wmv. With 1:37 remaning in the video something flies in the top right portion of the screen. Check it out in slow mo.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Distortion]

Yep. It was a bird.

If you stop the frame you catch it as a double image.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Damn ugly one at that!.

Oops no pun intended Lantom.

Youre sexy, (well, thats what one alien said. Not me, cute maybe.)

As for Mr wannabe, nope for a black guy, ugly and old.

This fake speaker is a loon.

Remember people, there will be many false...

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Interesting but hardly the conclusive proof to send debunkers running.

Could be anything really.

JWB

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This is the lamest bunch of crap I've ever seen...
I see a bird, and alot of mylar balloons. Is this the best we have? Some half a loon scaming $$$$. Has a buddy let a balloon go before they film, and he just scans the sky for anything that will show up as a blurr on that cheap camera , claiming it's God or something. I believe in God, I also believe we are not alone, also believe this is crap.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
there is a video in the collection where there is a red sphere that appears. I don't know how to evaluate this, I know I can't explain.. ABC news can't either.... we will have to wait until June 1st.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Are all of these videos done In Las Vegas? Las Vegas is home to Nellis AFB and Area 51 is not to far away. The skies are filled with US military aircraft of all shapes and sizes, including experimental aircraft. I know The miltary has been doing a lot of research on all kinds of small unmanned aerial drones for recon work. Is it possible this guy has simply noticed something like that flying over Vegas and found a pattern to it? Maybe the military flies this thing out of Nellis every day around the same time? And maybe he's just taking advanatage of it to make people think he's calling them. If these are real UFO's and they want to be seen he should be able to do it at any time, including dark, and in any weather, even during cloudy weather.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by blaqmyst
For debunkers ... have at it.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

For the record, i won't accept this guys word of anything until he produces the two day long spaceship like he's promised but...

If these are just balloons, could others in Las Vegas go point a camera in the sky and film a balloon in the same fashion? Seems like they aren't that hard to find on a clear day if PY has nothing to do with their appearence.

Also, can he make them appear over a body of water, such as the ocean?
Make it harder for it to be a balloon that's either released on cue or from a military base.

I hope he's onto something but currently there's more reason to believe he's not. The only reason he could be for real is the fact he's promised a craft for 2 days over Vegas, once that's debunked, so is he as far as any logical mind should accept.

BUT.... if such event occurs, then DAMN!

He's made the call, there's no harm in hoping he can make it happen, just don't let it ruin your week if it doesn't.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I noticed that the circumstances around Prophet YAHWEH are evolving.

Boy..., he is a famous man! In this case, the credibility of the vids is no longer meaning anything. He gets what he wants in any case.

People are going to praise him, and he is going to feel as God (Yahweh).

Also, he is scamming enormous amounts by simply advertising his "abilities". But in order to understand all this: I get the feeling that aliens donated a lot more cash than humans did (so far).

So what now?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

So what now?

We wait for the day to pass with nothing happening...probably.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I have to say that these remind me of plastic grocery bags riding the
turbulent air and thermals over a city.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhieuSamphan

So what now?

Do you still expect anything to happen?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   

So what now?

Do you still expect anything to happen?

Do you know what Vertu, nothing seems to suprise me these days.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Do you know what Vertu, nothing seems to suprise me these days.

I think if we go on like this, something very bad will happen. It is not because of me, but because of them. They are going to ask for something due to the failure, and I'm going to give them nothing. They are going to search for the origin of the problem, and it is not me.

Well, they told me this.

JWB

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
That makes no sense, I don't mean to be rude but...

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
No dude.. you really shouldn't be that hard on yourself. You are certainly NOT the problem.. you are good enough, smart enough, and dawgonit people like you.

I asure you.. we will NOT continue on like this either. This STOPS NOW! RIGHT HERE! This is the line! NO FURTHER! Blow up the damn ship Jean Luc!

They are going to ask for something due to the failure, and I'm going to give them nothing.

But wouldn't that stop the nothing from being something and therefore reproduce the failure over and over and over again? You know what the defenition of crazy is right? Didn't Hitler try something like that once? Get my point? Notice this whole paragraph was nothing but 4 questions?

Ignore Denyance!

-VMX

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I got the heads up about this Yaweh guy, and decided to check him out. Frankly, Im not impressed, Im yet to really see anyone or anything that has me convinced this dude is for real. I personally get the feeling hes gonna be another Meier or Adamski. I mean, these objects on video. Bid deal.

If he can do the same trick on a whim with many camera men, avionics experts, physicists, ect present to observe and comment, then maybe Ill bite.

But a couple of small glowing spots in the sky do little for me, and I am a strong believer in UFOs.

<<   2 >>

join