It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh Maybe Real UFO?? Footage. View now!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

What is the black box he's wearing on his hip? Could it be a radio that's used for the signal...

...but why would a hoaxer make his main tool that obvious?

W

uhhh...

i think thats a mic with a wireless power source (the box is the battery for the mike that could be tapped to his chest)...

i think...

Yes, it is a mic

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I just contacted him and requested access to the media/news area as a reporter for ATSNN.
I also asked if he'd be interested in an interview.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have to agree with some, to me it looks like a blimp/ballon.
We will have the confirmation if its true or not if next week the other object he claimed appears...

Guys, about your problems taking screenshots from vid feeds.
If you are using the print screen from windows you cannot capture...the only way is to TURN OFF the Hardware Acceleration.(after you take the screenshots you can turn it on again)...to do this go to Display Properties > Advanced > Troubleshoot.
Just in case you want a nice and free program to take screenshots get HoverSnap. (doesnt vene need instalation)
www.hoverdesk.net...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I just contacted him and requested access to the media/news area as a reporter for ATSNN.

I posted this earlier in the thread maybe you might just give him a call and turn on the old Radio Shack phone recorder. LOL

BTW the number is toll free. Call from a cell phone though because 800 numbers get every number you call even if the caller blocks it.

I spoke to him twice today, once when I could'nt log on and then after I saw the video to express to him that as a skeptic I was impressed. He was a very pleasant guy and was more then willing to talk with me.

If there is anyone here who has a good interview skill I would suggest that you call him toll free at 1-800-314-4847 and speak with him. He is very open to media request.

I asked him if he was planning on teaching this and he said yes that he would and he has. He said he does not have any power to do this and that we can all do this.

I spoke with him for about ten minutes and he is a very interesting guy.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

What what his reply? Or did you have to leave him a message?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNice
After all, he did claim not to be able to summon with 100% accuracy.

Well, Biblically, there goes any idea of him being a "true prophet".

So, it has to be one of the following:

1.Yahweh is only answering some of his prayers and not others.
2.Yahweh is answering all of his prayers, only some objects are failing to be spotted.
3.There is another explanation for his ability to summon these objects.
4.He is committing a fraud of some sort.

My gut feeling is leaning towards #4 pending further evidence.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thank you very much for the captures

I really dont know what to comment, not seeing this in action that is.

How does the video start out, do they just say like oh look in the sky a ufo, or does it appear suddently?

How does it end? Does it go out of sight?

Does it change elevation (that you can tell) ?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

I emailed him (as the instructions state to do when requesting media/news access). He has not responded yet.

I'm not sure I'm ready to talk to him on the phone just yet -
... lol!

But he does have my number.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
There is another news article on this guy. Looks like he has been going to differnent news stations to spread his message. Unfortunately they did not see anything in this instance.

Here is the link Man Claims UFOs Will Soon Appear Over Las Vegas

I know there is a lot of speculation about a balloon and all. But if it is a ballon, why not do it with all news casts?

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Watkins says the aliens won't attack us the way they do in the movies, but he says their intentions are anything but friendly. "And they're here, to take over, it's just that simple."

hmmmmmmm

Watkins AKA Yahweh.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

... lol!

Definitely don't blame ya!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

I emailed him (as the instructions state to do when requesting media/news access). He has not responded yet.

... lol!

My guess is that he's probably overloaded with requests right now. Remember that he's going on a national radio show tonight and that he's planning some big event for Vegas next week. The odds are that he's gotten several dozen emails from people since the news footage aired.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Watkins says the aliens won't attack us the way they do in the movies, but he says their intentions are anything but friendly. "And they're here, to take over, it's just that simple."

hmmmmmmm

Watkins AKA Yahweh.

yeah, I can't help but notice that this rings familiar in comparison to the xbox game thingy I posted earlier from the news site.

P.R. stunt for the new game?

I'm very confused...very torn.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

[I'm not sure I'm ready to talk to him on the phone just yet -
... lol!

Are you afraid of the Antichrist?

He was a nice guy on the phone. He sort of talked just like he does in the videos. No strange tounge or anything.

link   
This isn't a stunt for a video game, it could be a publicity stunt for his sight however. He sent out a press release to news stations trying to get this story covered.

link   

yeah, I can't help but notice that this rings familiar in comparison to the xbox game thingy I posted earlier from the news site.

P.R. stunt for the new game?

I'm very confused...very torn.

If it's a promo it's clever... but, if I were running a video game company, I wouldn't let my PR department use the name of a major religion's god to set up a humorous advertisement. I mean... I don't see marketing execs ok'ing the use of the name 'Yahweh'.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You know I don't post here often, even though I have been here awhile. But this story has sparked my interest. Here are links to several other news sites that have been sent the press release.

Copy of press release

New Hounds

I am looking to see what else I can find.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by aTwistofReality
But if it is a ballon, why not do it with all news casts?

Wind blowing the wrong way, launch crew unable to tail or being observed, cloudy sky,balloon popped...

A complex hoax that has the appearance of being real would be a difficult thing to pull off. Working in public places with people around would certainly place constraints on one's operations.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

If it's a promo it's clever... but, if I were running a video game company, I wouldn't let my PR department use the name of a major religion's god to set up a humorous advertisement. I mean... I don't see marketing execs ok'ing the use of the name 'Yahweh'.

Very good point, OIMD.

Just keep straight - I'm still not calling this one either way! As I stated in my very first post on this thread...

and I quote...

That's weird!

Odd

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
this is very interesting. this guy is probably worth keeping an eye on.

thanks for posting that link.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join