It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American military believe they do battle with the "minions of the devil"

page: 1

join
share:
dh

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Sylphs are the airborne sprites which keep the atmospheric cohesion intact
The military view it differently - a danger to be confronted by chemtrails and spewplanes
The sylphs fight back and can be aided by human intervention
We all have our part to play
See
educate-yourself.org...

Make sure you see the nice pages of interplay, - this is a picture of what's happening overhead, at least where we've placed the ground weaponry
every day

[edit on 26-5-2005 by dh]

[edit on 26-5-2005 by dh]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Lol. I thought that was a "serious" site for a few minutes, but then I realised it was a spoof when I started looking at the photos or the "sylphs" battling the "chemtrails". These are absolutely hilarious and I laughed my arse off.

Shouldn't ATS have a section for spoof sites?

dh

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well, astrocreep obviously thought it was a spoof too, which presumably why he/she moved it to this most irrelevant corner, where strangely enough you too, Luke Duke turn up. My, you do get around.
I guess I should be honoured that my most pertinant threads should be derided by mods and members alike, who have utterly failed to grasp how our experience of life is falsely modulated
Laff? I nearly wet myself, knowing sneering bozos
Still, if anyone with a more-than tabloid mind, which I doubt, treads this board, after all that is why it was sent here, cares to read their skies, then if they want to follow the photo-essay links, they might really learn something
And realise this is not BTS material at all, rather the opposite

[edit on 27-5-2005 by dh]

dh

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Anyway, look at the photo-essay - you can see whats going on
Look at this too
www.bluemarbleimages.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hey

I have heard about these sylphs before. Although i keep an open mind about everything (even reptilians) I am not yet convinced of these sylphs. A few unusual cloud formations arent enough to wake ppl up about entities. Chemtrails are no longer just a theory and as far as i'm concerned one of the biggest crimes against humanity. I urge everyone to keep an unconditioned pure spiritual mind set about them when learning of new things. Be as skeptical as you like but anyone who dismisses something without looking at a case for and against is an improsined individual unable to think for himself.

Thats the thing. I'll use an example. David Icke says there are reptilians in positions of power that have manipulated the human race for thousands of years. So if this is true why is he still allowed to preach his stuff. Or why does the Royal family not sue for slander after he's accused them of eating childrens flesh. I'll tell you why. Because humans today are just like sheep. Some call them sheepl. When 1 is different and drifts away from the pack everyone around that person ridicules the minority. next thing you know he is insane, he's a nutter and he's dilluded. Without listenimg to him he is already indefinately silenced by his own people.

Thats why ladies and gentlemen we are our own worst enemys. Which is why people need to start thinking with open minds. this is the only way to break the cycle of manipulation.

thanls

top topics

join