It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally Success plus more...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Ok first of all i'd like to mention that I have finally made some progress on my Astral journey I've finally reached a real level of vibrations. It started this morning I was groggy and thinking about it so I said what the heck the worst that can happen is I start to fall asleep. Anyway I imagined a rope coming from my roof instantly I hear a zap in my ears and my whole body starts to vibrate it gets more and more intense and the noise now overtakes my ears just a loud buzzing whor whirring. Anyway I try a few methods and cant's fully get out of my body I think to be honest i was a little scared. I'll keep people updated as to my progress.

My second question for all the numerologists on here is there such a thing as adding up the numbers of your birthday to realize something special? I was wondering because this year I have has especially weird coincidences and this is possibly a very big year for me (Graduating, applying for my career) I have lost two people very dear to my heart this year already and everytime I think of them I get some occurence lots to do with 11:11. or I'll turn my head and see a picture of them one time at work I was thinking of them alot and I got into a car ( I work on cars right now) and the trip metre was at 7777, anyway just messing around I added up my birthdate and it goes as so. 9-12-1984=2005 Does this mean 2005 has even more in store for me?? hopefully it's good stuff.

join