It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep activity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
When I was a kid I was in my bedroom with a mate, he was trying to complete a pyramid shaped rubix cube type puzzle that I had long given up on. I told him not to bother with it and he put it down.

The next morning I woke to see that the puzzle had been completed, all the coloured sides were in place.
It freaked me out big time. I started messing about with it and messed it up again by mistake.
About a week later a different mate was having a go and I told him the above story.
The next morning I found it half completed.

At the time I was a practising christian and spoke to my priest about what had happened. Strangely enough he gave me a scientific explanation for it and told me I had done it in my sleep due to being able to use more of my brain's potential when in this state.

Has anyone else had this type of experience?

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You did it in your sleep? Wow, never had an experience like that, but definately interesting.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Wow! Now only if we could do our homework in our sleep life would be so easy.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I know it sounds unbelievable but its the truth.

Unfortunately, nothing like this has happened since.
This took place about 16 years ago.

It must be related to the fact that it had been on my mind earlier in the day and something had triggered it in my sleep. At first I got excited cause it was a pyramid, and thought it had weird powers!!!!!!!

Who knows though, pyramids are mean't to have certain paranormal attributes I believe.

new topics

top topics

join