It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Appointee Rapes Wife

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well, you got the Clinton thing wrong, but that's for another thread. Sadly, every time I've tried to start a thread on the impeachment of Clinton, all the responses are "get over it, let's just hate Bush". However, you're a liberal here on this site, so you may be able to start a Clinton thread and not just get flamed.

No, I haven't been in the military, though I tried to get into both the Marines and Navy, but was told nope for medical reasons. I lay the burden of proof on the accuser. To beat that horse that I had said was for another thread, I gave Clinton the benefit of the doubt until about 3 years ago when I started getting into politics hardcore and started reading and watching the actual impeachment proceedings. That made Clinton guilty, in my eyes. (He was disbared, too, so I wasn't the only one).

I'll admit, I didn't go through the whole article, I just skimmed it and must have missed his comment to that effect. I'd like to know where in that article he admits that (at work, don't have TONS of time to both write on ATS, BTS, PTS, read my news, read that article, and somehow get some work done, too.). That statement, if you didn't take it out of context, would be seen as an admission of guilt by me.

Back to the original thing I stated, though. How did this one man become the posterchild for Republicans and Christianity? Because one person rapes his wife and sodomises her, all Christians do? All Republicans do? No.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Back to my original retort, No, he's not representative of all ChrisCons. He is representative of those who have & will regulate our lives while masking deep, often criminal , hypocrisy.

As for Clinton - no, I got nothing wrong. As for his impeachment, sure, wrap yourself in the veritude of lie + oath = justified impeachment.
It really was $70M to prove a married man lied about an affair when confronted.
I truly wish there was something, for my country, that would have been salvageable as a real transgression. But alas, the mind f*** that motivated good people into propaganda consumtion is still as powerful today. So much so, that they actually beleive Bush is "not getting a fair shake" in the media.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
JJ, he says he did! He says he buggered her, but that she liked it. She says she didn't, and what is sad almost all RAPISTS say this. "I didn't rape her, she liked it!" That is the most common defense used by rapists, "she liked it." Hey, isn't sodomy of any type a deadly sin in the bible? Aren't there several slave staes, I mean republican states where sodomy of any kind is illegal? Yet this guy buggers hiw wife, she says she didn't want to, bible says it is a deadly sin, laws say it is illegal period, who is in the right?

Also, Clinton got a bj! She got sodomized! What is worse? Not to mention all the other crimes republicans do. You make a list of dems committing crimes, and well, me and BT already made small lists of republicans having sex with kids and animals.

First on your list, Ted Kennedy and his DUIs, not to mention Bush's DUIs. Ok, CLinton dodging the draft, not to mention Bush doing the same thing, and Cheney, and any other republican. Clinton smoking weed once in a country where it was legal, not to mention Bush doing it several times, with coke, in a country where it was illegal.

What's funny is CLinton admitted he did it, and his only regret was he didn't inhale. Bush said he didn't, until he did when his convo with someone was recorded and he admitted to being a pot head.

Of course, the liberals in this country support legal weed, and in the liberal state of California in several places medical weed is legal. So a dem doing pot is not that big a deal, like a gay dem, or a black dem.

<< 1   >>

join