It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And yet another setback at Guantanamo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Do you want to know a big reason why people are so against the wars we are fighting right now: because of some mistakes that we make like this...

LONDON - Some boast they were Taliban fighters. Others — an invalid, a chicken farmer, a nomad, a nervous name-dropper — say they were in the wrong place at the wrong time when they were plucked from Afghanistan, Pakistan or other countries and flown to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Their stories are tucked inside nearly 2,000 pages of documents the U.S. government released to The Associated Press under a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.

story.news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I declare this day the day of second rate media sources!!!

Please people.....I understand that the "mainstream" sources are bias to some point...but Yahoo? I have seen alot of this today, alot more most days.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
I declare this day the day of second rate media sources!!!

Please people.....I understand that the "mainstream" sources are bias to some point...but Yahoo? I have seen alot of this today, alot more most days.

Are you saying Yahoo isn't mainstream? Yahoo doesn't have reporters in the field. They don't write news periods. They collect articles, in this instance, Associated PRess.

join